Saying your a REDHEAD is NOT the same as having RED HAIR!

Saying your a REDHEAD is NOT the same as having RED HAIR! Why are they so hard to find???
LOL. because they are either real fucking ugly or so fine.. this is very true. the ugly ones hide and the fine ones are taken. damn.
They're all in ck1942's private stock.
Because they generally get married and live happily ever after lol.

It could be that those red headed tempers just don't have the tolerance for hobby BS.
Saying your a REDHEAD is NOT the same as having RED HAIR! Why are they so hard to find??? Originally Posted by Still Looking
Ugh, I love/hate red hair. My mom is Irish. She has red hair and freckles and I inherited white vampire skin that can not tan. And Also her hair, just not as red, more like a diluted reddish blonde. I usually prefer it dyed. I guess I'm not a fan of red hair unless it is wavy. I want waist length jet black hair instead, which I'll never have.
  • quzi
  • 11-07-2015, 12:49 PM
Gingers...
I love redheads - but I also tend to have a thing for fair skinned ladies. So any Irish or British isles heritage is always a good thing in my eyes.
Gingers... Originally Posted by quzi
I love redheads - but I also tend to have a thing for fair skinned ladies. So any Irish or British isles heritage is always a good thing in my eyes. Originally Posted by mrhappysf
Note the "Danger Zone!".

amen
Awww I miss my red hair...

lol someone didn't get the point of the thread.
lol someone didn't get the point of the thread. Originally Posted by beam me up scotty

Actually.... my comment said i miss my red hair... if I would have stated I miss being a redhead then, I wouldn't have got the thread.
Gingerpie has some lovely red (natural) hair I lurve me some natural redheads.
Gingerpie has some lovely red (natural) hair I lurve me some natural redheads. Originally Posted by JadeRose
Eek! Honerable mention I love it and i lurve YOU my dear! I love my hair and wouldnt change it for the world it makes me feel like a unicorn sometimes