Ladies ads

I used to be on Eccie alot and there were ads from the providers. I have not been on for awhile and can't find them. My user CP forums are doesn't show them anymore. After over 100 reviews I would assume I still have premium access. Is that where they are?
Oh, golly, you've been gone "awhile", alright.

New federal law 18 months ago (?) changed almost everything about this hobby. On Eccie: No more provider ads, no more reviews from the past using the past review form (although there is a new format review that complies legally), and even nude pics are much more tightly regulated. Read these rules.

Other sites like Eccie either changed drastically, went out of business, or got hosted offshore beyond the reach of U.S. law. Good ol' Craigslist Personals are out of business because they didn't want to take any chances.

As for your reviews, I'm not a mod, but I do know that the review credits do expire after a while (six weeks?). Although they're sequential, meaning that two reviews = 12 weeks of premium, they're not lifetime.
you just gotta tta research reviews to see who peaks your interest!
everyone is on a new board called our home 2. . . google it. join, i'm sure many will remember you, thats where all the Ads are now.
Yeah- unfortunately the ECCIE owners do not want to risk going against the vague Texas laws.
There are tons of sites to post on instead of Eccie now! Be safe! Happy Holidays �� �� ��
There are tons of sites to post on instead of Eccie now! Be safe! Happy Holidays 😊 😃 😺
There are tons of sites to post on instead of Eccie now! Be safe! Happy Holidays 😊 😃 😺 Originally Posted by shelby
Can you DM some of these other sites to me?