Here is one fro you COG :AKA dull knife

Area 51 scientist Boyd Bushman on his death bed left a video stating UFO'S are real, and there are 18 extraterrestrials working for the government.
Area 51 scientist Boyd Bushman on his death bed left a video stating UFO'S are real, and there are 18 extraterrestrials working for the government. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Did he mention any names?

Jim
No
Barack Obama?
Valerie Jarrett?
Hillary Clinton?

It would explain a lot.

Also, for people like EVA you will take this same original idea and try to make a list of Tea Party or GOP people. I beat you to it, now have some dignity and do your own work.
Barack Obama?
Valerie Jarrett?
Hillary Clinton?

It would explain a lot.

Also, for people like EVA you will take this same original idea and try to make a list of Tea Party or GOP people. I beat you to it, now have some dignity and do your own work. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Typical reply from Judy .
I was overcome by your homoerotic imagery.
Barack Obama?
Valerie Jarrett?
Hillary Clinton?

It would explain a lot.

Also, for people like EVA you will take this same original idea and try to make a list of Tea Party or GOP people. I beat you to it, now have some dignity and do your own work. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I was overcome by your homoerotic imagery. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Thanks for your cuties replies.
Okay, what are we supposed to do with your OP?????

A guy is dead right? He said something that can't be proven right? So where do we go from here? This is just one level above troll bait.
Okay, what are we supposed to do with your OP?????

A guy is dead right? He said something that can't be proven right? So where do we go from here? This is just one level above troll bait. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Unless you are dull knife ignore it.
Interesting post, LittleEva. Does it have any relevance to anything?
Interesting post, LittleEva. Does it have any relevance to anything? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

You like these theories. Like the 9/11 ones.
Message from Dull Knife to LittleEvaFredoEkim: Go fork yourself.
Message from Dull Knife to i'va I am a idiot. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
What is this self fascination with your dull knife EVA?
What is this self fascination with your dull knife EVA? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Pay attention Judy it is COG'S Indian name. Are you always in the dark?