Inquisitive mind want to know part 2

Do you like piercings and do they enhance the experience.
Well I messed that one up, it will only let you pick one thing instead of multiples.
Well I messed that one up, it will only let you pick one thing instead of multiples. Originally Posted by herky
That and there's no, "Meh". As in, "I don't care one way or the other", which is my position. I don't dislike piercings, but I don't find them to be especially experience-enhancing, either.

Cheers,

bcg
I don't know about you, but that shit looks like it would hurt.

Sorry Strangle-Looking Image removed for violating ECCIE photo stands. Sorry no exposed Genitals. Thanks! HSP
I don't know about you, but that shit looks like it would hurt. Originally Posted by Mac92451
Ditto that!

I said that I'm indifferent to whether a woman has piercings or not. However, there is such a thing as "too much", and I'd have to say that that many piercings in one area is definitely too much. I doubt I'd want to see a lady with that many piercings down there.

Cheers,

bcg
Ditto that!

I said that I'm indifferent to whether a woman has piercings or not. However, there is such a thing as "too much", and I'd have to say that that many piercings in one area is definitely too much. I doubt I'd want to see a lady with that many piercings down there.

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy

Have to agree with you both on that one, What I had in mind was just simple hood, or labia stuff. Granted I've seen padlocks and stuff. TOO MUCH.

(Image removed for violating ECCIE photo standards. Sorry no exposed gentails.)
Originally Posted by Mac92451
Ditto that!

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
But just think how much fun you could have with her by hooking her up to a battery with a rheostat.
But just think how much fun you could have with her by hooking her up to a battery with a rheostat. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Ah, into the "Al Qaeda operative and CIA interrogator" fantasy, eh?

Cheers,

bcg
OK I read bluffcityguy's comment and had to add this, dont know how she found it out. but once had a pierced girl ( down stairs) who would take a weak battery and touch the end of it to her pierceing. she said it stimulated the whole area. idk how much of it actually did. but she was always ready to go when done. that is why I bought her a Sam's club box of aa batteries for her birthday.