Why most faminists are ugly?

• kochu
  • 10-05-2014, 01:19 AM
Why most ugly chicks become faminists? Is it rejection? Look at Lena Dunham. She is fugly and talks too much. What are your thoughts.
I am a feminist and male and in my view ugly, the ugliness not stemming from my gender :-)
I have no idea what you're talking about...

http://bonnieblythe.wordpress.com/20...e-of-feminism/
Faminist? Lol!!!
Because of malnutrition.
Carbohydrate phobia........You have to make friends with the enemy.
In Ireland (1845-1852) the country was overrun with Potato Faminists......
Cuz them bitches are hungry.
ROFLMAO!!!! THE LAST TWO POSTS WERE SO FRIGGIN AWESOME!!!
I loved the Carpenters.

That is just wrong, but it didn't stop me.
  • kochu
  • 10-05-2014, 06:36 PM
I have no idea what you're talking about...

http://bonnieblythe.wordpress.com/20...e-of-feminism/ Originally Posted by John Q.
I said "most". Did you watch any of the feminist protests and rallies? Did you watch the ones screaming at men on TV? Most of them are fugly. And the woman in the first picture that you posted is far far from good looking.
And the woman in the first picture that you posted is far far from good looking. Originally Posted by kochu
that is Gloria Steinam... she was right in front of me at the concession stand at Madison Square Garden once.. which means I was looking at her ass.. not a bad view.. she ran with Bella Abzug back in the day, so yeah, some Feminists are butt ugly..
Which reminds me....didn't Gloria audition (and make it) as a Playboy Bunny at one of their Gold Clubs back in the 60's? She musta been good looking enuff to whomever hired her that day....they didn't have fugly bunnies, ya know....
This feminist is fairly attractive.

image.jpg

Which reminds me....didn't Gloria audition (and make it) as a Playboy Bunny at one of their Gold Clubs back in the 60's? She musta been good looking enuff to whomever hired her that day....they didn't have fugly bunnies, ya know.... Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
As I recall (which is subject to error), she was going 'undercover' to write a story for the publication she was working for at the time. She was a reporter.