Just because I called you a bitch, that don't mean I don't love ya

• CD3
  • 10-29-2014, 07:27 PM
>tapping microphone< Hello,
I'd like to take this time to apologize to anyone I've been a bitch too unjustly or that truly didn't deserve it. See, one thing I would get irked with is when I was lumped into a category not based upon my actions or character but merely based upon my surroundings and choices. And I have been guilty of such a thing very recently because I began treating everyone I came in contact with on here the same and putting them in the asshole prickfuck category.

Except you mydallas1. I stand by my opinion that only pussies use a hybrid for every shot After tee off instead of using your irons.

As you were.......
But I already started making the asshole prickfuck tee shirts...
Sigh...g damn wishy washy broads and their lack of convictions..
  • CD3
  • 10-29-2014, 08:07 PM
But I already started making the asshole prickfuck tee shirts...
Sigh...g damn wishy washy broads and their lack of convictions.. Originally Posted by bored@home
That's more for the ones that have messages me. Not what I've said on the board. I stand behind that shit.
So what your saying is the asshole prickfuck club is still a go....
Best Day Ever!!!!!
>tapping microphone< Hello,
I'd like to take this time to apologize to anyone I've been a bitch too unjustly or that truly didn't deserve it. See, one thing I would get irked with is when I was lumped into a category not based upon my actions or character but merely based upon my surroundings and choices. And I have been guilty of such a thing very recently because I began treating everyone I came in contact with on here the same and putting them in the asshole prickfuck category.

Except you mydallas1. I stand by my opinion that only pussies use a hybrid for every shot After tee off instead of using your irons.

As you were....... Originally Posted by CD3
I might have broke that club. I haven't looked. I broke one when I was playing recently.

I do like that opinion. it makes me laugh. not sure I have even used that club since you banned me. Unless that was the one I broke.
CD3, I like your style, we should elope soon.

You might have to arm wrestle ManSlut, broes and LucasMcCain to win my love, though.
Restraints...real and imagined, work every time.
New safe word: Hybrid...mmmmm
Isn't a hybrid one of those cars that runs on gas and battery power?

<< Don't know golf shit from shinola
Posting taint can render the members of the asshole prickfuck club voiceless ... ijs.
  • CD3
  • 10-30-2014, 09:07 AM
I dunno what taint is, unless it's that part of the body I am drawn to.

Example of my bitchiness-
The guy that pm'd me and asked if I would piss on him. And I replied with "my dog will'
Forgive me.
So, let me get this straight. If I use a hybrid at anytime on the golf course I am a pussy and may not get any from you? May need to have a golf club sale, then. Or at least not let you see my golf clubs. My other club, that's another story.
The guy that pm'd me and asked if I would piss on him. And I replied with "my dog will'
Forgive me. Originally Posted by CD3
How is that answer wrong? Unless your dog is being demeaned by that act. I love your style.

I can vouch for the dog. Outstanding IOPee
I use a 12 gauge beretta

The bitch though is painting all those little white balls orange.

If you piss on him, and so does the dog, that's a 3some and you can charge extra.