Health Care Defeat? Not.

top-democrats-claim-victory-as-gop-health-bill-fails

All dese dam dems CELEBRATING the continuation of Obamacare....
It's a great chuckle....
Trump fucked you dems over again....
Instead of repeal and replace... the dems are gonna be left with the downward spiral of this catastrophic law.... and FINALLY... owning it....
Hay Nancy -- guess what????
You passed this so we could see what was in it.....
Well.... all the good stuff was written to happen until 2016.... all of the bad stuff was set to take effect in 2017... and you OWN that too..... and it's about to..... well.... we all know what is about to happen....
Sooooo... Obamacare will fail on it's own in the coming months.... and the dems get to own it.....
Republicans did themselves a FAVOR by letting the downward spiral reach it's conclusion....
It will be easier to fix after this bill fails... as it was inevitable to fail so many years ago....
fuckin Dems.....
edit add -- I'm on my way to the bank to take out a loan for this years premiums...... and deductibles.....
Thanks Barry!! Thanks Nancee.... I'm helping the economy by taking out loans for essentials!!
One thing you probably won't see is Trump blaming Obamacare on Dubya......
But when Obamacare reaches the bottom of the downward spiral.... already in progress.... Obama might blame Bush.....
edit add -- I'm on my way to the bank to take out a loan for this years premiums...... and deductibles.....
Thanks Barry!! Thanks Nancee.... I'm helping the economy by taking out loans for essentials!! Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
ahem on the bright side
my Nov 2014 four days in in the hospital. I should have paid off or very near by end of 2017.
Would have been 100 or 150 depending on company plan I was on. But as they fell under Obama care as Cadillac care. forcing company I work for going for Obama care approved other health care plan. So 3/4th of the 4 days I get ta pay.

awesome
approved care costs me and who I work for more than what I had
coverage much less
tax on Cadillac care if keep would have been very high forcing the move in plans Making the the no health care tax a option if it was a smaller company.
Keep your doctor my ass, Doc dumped me as on a Obama care approved plan. Dentist thinking doing the same, errr WTF

but it was fun when when I went in hospital show my health care card and they and saying sorry about ya poor sap. How much ya worth as death could be cheaper depending on your death tax rate.

I did not look into Trumps Obama care light. But Obama care light must have been better than Obama care as AARP spent lots on ads against Obama care light in favor of keeping Obama care. AARP was all in on how good Obama care will be. FUCK YOU AARP, go ta hell and rot ya fucking AARP.

BTW: Now that Obama is out, is it safe ta say, may Obama rot in hell errr or Kenya.(whichever worse)
I would not say that but just askin if safe ta do so now
every year I make less money because have to pay more for healthcare and taxes thanks allot democrats

How is this helping the middle class?
I guess I need to prepare for my deductible to double again next year (three years in a row it has more than doubled). Also means my property tax will increase to pay for other peoples health care.

Thank you democrats!
Just face it, as of now Trump couldn't close the deal despite his stacked hand. The republicans should be embarrassed with this latest debacle, having the majority votes and all. WTF!!!
Healthcare costs have been increasing yearly for decades(15 to 30%), did you people not realize that?
I don't understand how you can believe it's better now with it going up more than 50%+ year.

Sometimes more is not better.
Healthcare costs have been increasing yearly for decades(15 to 30%), did you people not realize that? Originally Posted by yerassman2
I don't understand how you can believe it's better now with it going up more than 50%+ year.

Sometimes more is not better. Originally Posted by Heywood Jablowmenow
Yup... 5% - 15% until 2009.
40%-50% from 2009 - present....
Now look at what El Douch has done in NY by giving away "FREE" tuition to state college students. How much do you think this will cost us in the future???????? $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
As we get older the south just keeps looking better
Its all about the children
Our deductible has gone from $250 to $7500 in the last two years. Co-pays went from 15/25 to 40/60. Payroll deduction went from $42 bi weekly to $163 bi-weekly. Now the company my wife has worked for the last 23 years has informed their employees that they plan to shutter their NY operations beginning in January "due to operational costs" in the State. They cited the state's upcoming Family Medical Leave Act as being the driver which forced the decision.
"FREE" tuition to state college studen$ Originally Posted by HoJo2010
Should attract more verified providers to the area. High occurrence of collegde education amongst showcases whew