URL / Website: Www.marinastonenola.com
City: New Orleans
State: Louisiana
Address: Incall
Activities: LFK, Daty, Bbbj, CG, RCG, Mish, K9
Hair Length and Color: Brown past shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Marina is tiny and sexy as hell! She looks better in person than in her pictures. If you’re looking for a spinner…she is it. Small, but not too skinny for her size and an AMAZING ass!! I can’t say enough about her ass. It was the finest ass I’ve had the pleasure of experiencing in my life.
She is friendly and fairly talkative. I’d definitely go back.
Recommendation: Yes
Great narrative….Thanks
This is the first review I have seen on her since she transitioned from KN to MS. I totally agree with you she is the epitome of a petite courtesan. I was able to see her when she came to Lafayette…..def an ATF of mine…you’re one luck dog. I bet you will see her again!!! I know jealousy is not an admirable trait , but I’m feeling it!!!!

Art
Imma need a cigarette after reading this review. And I don’t even smoke.
Great narrative….Thanks
This is the first review I have seen on her since she transitioned from KN to MS. I totally agree with you she is the epitome of a petite courtesan. I was able to see her when she came to Lafayette…..def an ATF of mine…you’re one luck dog. I bet you will see her again!!! I know jealousy is not an admirable trait , but I’m feeling it!!!!

Art Originally Posted by Art Lover

Dude, u threw me off when u used the word "transitioned"
Name only…
Definitely NOT gender if that’s what you were thinking
Name only…
Definitely NOT gender if that’s what you were thinking Originally Posted by Art Lover

Took me a second think about the name change..... LOL...
Great gal.
Damn… she looks super hot! Wish I could afford her.
Transitioned. Ha. I saw her years ago through DR and was looking for her. I can’t remember her old name there KN but it’s not raining a bell.
Katrina Nash
Seems like her donation goes up a rose every year. Elections have consequences.
She IS worth it,IMO,if you have it to spend. A true educated professional courtesan.
Sensual Erotic Xperience…SEX is how I think of my visits with her.
NO mass in LFT tho

I enjoyed seeing her back when she an agency gal. She is tiny but not skinny and yes, she has a nice shape and ass. She was fun. Haven’t seen her since she went indy but it seems it’s worked for her.
She IS worth it,IMO,if you have it to spend. A true educated professional courtesan.
Sensual Erotic Xperience…SEX is how I think of my visits with her.
NO mass in LFT tho Originally Posted by Art Lover
No mass in lft ?
Think he means no mas —- no more in English.