Activities: Bbj, cg, rcg, and doggie
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length black hair
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Same as picture
Recommendation: Yes
  • cajun
  • 09-27-2023, 06:21 AM
I was in the area yesterday and made am appt with her. TERRIBLE communication, for sure, as well as ghosting me after driving 45 minutes out of my way. Got to the parking lot and texted for the room number. Waited for about 15 minutes or so and then texted her that I was leaving. Would DEFINITELY NOT recommend...
Definitely bad for business. I assumed she would upset some people with being selective. However, I hope you had a backup plan.
  • cajun
  • 09-27-2023, 03:00 PM
She wasn't being very selective besides the usual BS LE disclaimer...lol She actually gave me the hotel name and location. When I got there I asked for room number and got no reply. She looks just like a woman that was in the area, earlier this year, from Georgia. Not sure if it's her or not.
I was in the area yesterday and made am appt with her. TERRIBLE communication, for sure, as well as ghosting me after driving 45 minutes out of my way. Got to the parking lot and texted for the room number. Waited for about 15 minutes or so and then texted her that I was leaving. Would DEFINITELY NOT recommend... Originally Posted by cajun

Advertisement had one blurry photo in an awkward position where you can't discern body composition or looks and no indication of donation for time. Both of these are red flags and just a turn off. So one needs to adviser she needs to go back to work. They are hiring all 9ver the place this isn't for her.
  • cajun
  • 09-27-2023, 09:30 PM
Oh Damn...from the looks of her new pics it may have been a blessing in disguise that she ghosted me...LOL