Question?

what's up SA? mind if I ask, is P10's the main Cuban strip club in SA? or are there other ones? or is there any mostly Cuban or Latin girl strip clubs? is that a thing in SA? if so are the busy most nights? or only weekends? any recommendations? from online reviews I read Austin has one or two however I did not find the same reading the SA reviews.
In my opinion, Sugars and PT’s have Cuban girls. You can tell by their choice of dance songs. Day shift at PT’s are a plenty and I have a recent review of one there.

Sugar’s has some day and evening Cubans who are players.

I know of one Austin club off the beaten path called Divas off of Felter Lane which is almost exclusively Cubans as I ventured the about 2 months ago at a byob all nude club. It’s a sure thing there but dig for VIP information. Hardly any English speaking ladies there.

SF
The Palace and Scarlett’s have Cuban girls. I would venture to say that most clubs in SA have them. Both have a mixture of Latin and Cuban.
In my opinion, Sugars and PT’s have Cuban girls. You can tell by their choice of dance songs. Day shift at PT’s are a plenty and I have a recent review of one there.

Sugar’s has some day and evening Cubans who are players.

I know of one Austin club off the beaten path called Divas off of Felter Lane which is almost exclusively Cubans as I ventured the about 2 months ago at a byob all nude club. It’s a sure thing there but dig for VIP information. Hardly any English speaking ladies there.

SF Originally Posted by SpursFan
thank you! I think that was one of the Austin clubs from the reviews I read. good to know it's all nude. not really into those type of BYOB clubs. Sugar's has A LOT of bad online reviews. is it not that bad? or bad enough to be good?

The Palace and Scarlett’s have Cuban girls. I would venture to say that most clubs in SA have them. Both have a mixture of Latin and Cuban. Originally Posted by Rob1420
thank you! that sounds kind of cool actually. around here there is clubs that was basically 98% Cuban. you might find a few South Americans. One literally had one Mexican girl period for a while but now that she's gone I wouldn't be surprised if that club is 100% Cuban. wondered why me and my buddies don't run into more Mexican girls.
Sugars isn’t bad….busiest club in SA with most girls to choose from…lots of latinas
Anyone know ehat happened to Roxie from Allstars short big booty Latina olive skin color big lips thought she was at sugar's but ain't seen her or Miami from Allstars
Saw Miami at Tiffany’s on Wurzbach about 1 to 2 months after Allstars shut down.
Try Scarlets some gals left for there too
Would love to see Roxie again. Please PM if anyone knows her where abouts.
Would love to see Roxie again. Please PM if anyone knows her where abouts. Originally Posted by I_Want_They
Can I get a description of Roxie? Cause there is a gal at Scarlets that goes buy a smile name, may or may bit be her
She short, dark skin, big dsl, big booty, tattoo of wings on full back
Has anyone on here fucked ariel squeaky voice from pts...she told me 2k for a night but ain't no sa stripper worth that lol