URL / Website: https://kosportsbar.com/about-knockout-sports-bar/
City: Colony
State: Texas
Address: 121 and N Josey
Activities: ROS
Hair Length and Color: brunette medium wavy curlies
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Gorgeous brown eyes, big fake C cups, appx 5 4 (no heels), 120#, bubble ass
Recommendation: Yes
Huh??
never mind....
I can see the crowd of mongers heading to that location now... wonder if they can handle the numbers?

Seriously - congrats on a game well-played, and giving the rest of us hope that it's possible.

The girls getting generous tips should also thank you.
I hope this is true.

If not, well-played by the manager for generating the shitload of new business by the hounds looking for this chick.

I'm there quite a bit and just never asked any of them to MOTB, because many of them are my kids age or younger.
This should go UTR or probably manager hired few strippers or hos to generate more business.
daaayyyyyuuuummmmmmmmmmmson

I just happen to be in the right place at the right time that day.

Sometimes fuck opportunities arises and many times we don't recognize it or we fail to do something and opportunities only knock once.

Like the one time I was at Albertsons and a older (30's) tall long legged blonde with big tits was following me around and flirting with me:

It started as soon as I walked into the store and I was looking at my phone at the same time I reached out to grab a shopping cart and she was grabbing the same cart.

I looked up and oh I am sorry, you go ahead, I didn't see you. She said that's okay, we can share. Gave me a big smile.

DUMB ASS that I was I shrugged her off.

Then I was in the wine section and she followed me there and casually asked me some questions about wines and I pretty much gave her some vague uninterested answers.

When I went to another aisle, she was there again and smiled at me and I was totally out of it.

It just went over my head until a day later when I realized I could had gotten laid.

MOST LIKELY FOR FREE TOO!

I have asked my buddies many times if the same thing has happened to them and they said yes: at church, at Home Depot, at a restaurant. Just like me it didn't dawn to them until hours or day later that they could had gotten laid.
That is precisely why we must always be on our game! Always.