What's up with Sundays?

I seem to always get the itch on Sundays.
I wanted to try out CicCi at Juns- closed.
I went to an old standby to try and see "Lisa/Lilly" at Fab. I always seem to miss her, but figured I'd give whoever was there a try- Closed.
I finally made my way to Jades and had a very good massage from Sophia, no teasing at all till the very end before the flip, but a good solid massage. She did a decent L1.
Are places starting to shutdown on Sundays, or did I just have bad luck that day?
Interesting that you say that. I visited two places today. The first only had one girl working and told me to come back later (30 min). At second place Relax on Nacodoches, CiCi asked me what time the football game was, I asked her "why". She said that business was slow during that time and she was hoping to take a nap.
Lotus Blossom is closed on weekends

K&B (aka Kibbles & Bits) open in the morning but usually closes by noon.

Tropical may be open but with a single girl there, they tend to close early when slow. (Tiffani)

Harmony and UR are open on wknds and holidays.
Damn, I was contemplating venturing out tomorrow (Sunday) but if this was a Saturday Sunday has to be even worse.

Am I wrong to assume the title should have been "Saturday"?
Damn, I was contemplating venturing out tomorrow (Sunday) but if this was a Saturday Sunday has to be even worse.

Am I wrong to assume the title should have been "Saturday"? Originally Posted by silvester91999
No, this was last Sunday.
No, this was last Sunday. Originally Posted by iluv2kneel

Gotcha..
This post on Jun's is accurate. She's a good tease on the flip. Also only $55 for 1 hour.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2871208
This post on Jun's is accurate. She's a good tease on the flip. Also only $55 for 1 hour.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2871208 Originally Posted by CrankShaft
That's the one that had me seeking her out. Unfortunately they were closed.
It's not just Sundays, the SPAs are skinnying up their open hours it seems. DDS is never there on Sundays, or not much past noon if she is, and not there later in the day any day. I popped by the new place on NW MIL the other night at 8 PM and they were closed and door locked when the hours say until 9 or 10. Ocean has been hit or miss, as have others, especially Sundays.

I think the economy (all summer) has been taking it's toll on them. When guys are spending the kind of money to buy gas and food, there's not as much hobby cash avaialble to many. And as things get worse, I predict we'll see hours changed, and more closures.
This plus the shorting on time, constant up-sell and the average provider age increasing in correlation with the inflation rate. I get the constant push for L3 and I'm pretty sure it IS NOT because I turn them on. Maybe I am old and jaded, but increasingly I want these SAT providers to remain fully dressed, especially below the waist.