Name: Cici
Phone: 210-979-7688
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: San Antonio
State: Texas
Address: Babcock/Callaghan
Activities: Massage,L1,prostate
Hair Length and Color: Short died blondish hair shoulder length.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5’2 and Skinny slim body. Wore yoga pants. Small ass and tits (A’s)
Recommendation: Yes
I see CiCi now weekly. One of her few regulars. Prev she made me stroke myself while she violated my ass. But now she's going full-finger-deep into my ass and jerking me off at the same time. It's really nice, getting violated by a small Asian chick. Makes me think of Miss Tina only that b*tch was a total dominatrix when she ass-fucked a guy with her hand (or some toy du jour she picked up). I always left Tina feeling like I had been sent to the Headmistress' office for being a bad boy and she punished me by fucking my ass with her hands. God I miss that girl!

I wish more massage girls be they AMP or independents realized how amazing getting ass-fingered by a girl is for a guy esp when you are jerking him off. My ass clenches down around the girl's finger(s) as I shoot my load skyward and yes it's so hard that it could hit her face if she's close enough.

Here's hoping one day CiCi loses the mask and as she bends over her victim decides to do a Ping and use her mouth. This'd be a nice-to-have though. I don't expect it.

I'll keep seeing CiCi until she mysteriously disappears one day or whatnot. Until then, she owns my ass with her slim Asian fingers.
I gave her a try and the massage and teasing was great, but probably won't return. I couldn't get over the no door on room, curtain only, walls not going up to ceiling and the man that runs the place outside the room making all kinds of noise.
I've tried to go see her twice now. They were closed at times when they should have been open. Not sure I'll bother making the trip again.