Texas vs Oklahoma

Who is going to win next weekend?
I do not care who is ranked and where, this game you can throw every thing out the window

but of coarse if the goons were playing Russia, I would be in the stands with a hammer and sickle
This is one of the best weekends all year, except maybe SXSW and Austin City Limits ... find the right party and you have all the coed kitty you could ever want! Started my Wheaties and Vitamins early, can't wait for Friday night!!!!

Oh ... Texas 20 - Oklahoma 17
but of coarse if the goons were playing Russia, I would be in the stands with a hammer and sickle Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
As long as that's in Burnt Orange we'll go with that.

Texas will put da Smurf on da Sooners.

Hook'em Horns!!

The Sooners will win. I just hope Texas keeps it close. Next year I think the Horns will be ready for them.
I am pleased to see the progress Texas has made with young players and a new bunch of coaches.
okies...
Well, The University of Can't Win the Big Ones to Get to The Big ONE will have to wait another year. Just be content to console yourselves with the Shorthorn Comedy Network. Maybe the UT soccer girls can beat an Oklahoma team Friday night.

OU 30 - Puke Orange 13

BTW, I hate to spoil the Brokeback moment between cplj and da' Keed, but the Big Orangeaid Tilt takes place next week. I'm rooting for OAMC but don't expect much due to their history of choking on anything from microscopic on up.

soONErs
  • Aflac
  • 10-07-2011, 08:05 AM
Boomer Sooner!