Where do working girls post their reviews?

One girl told me that there is a reverse review website or app where girls post whether a customer - basically the clients phone number, was safe or not. Apparently, they use this to check on new numbers and filter out potentially dangerous clients. Does anyone know what website this is?
  • dgc92
  • 10-21-2018, 02:05 PM
I'm sure there's a lot more than one. Lots of providers, lots of creepy clients.
I'm sure there's a lot more than one. Lots of providers, lots of creepy clients. Originally Posted by dgc92
Can you name at least 1?
One girl told me that there is a reverse review website or app where girls post whether a customer - basically the clients phone number, was safe or not. Apparently, they use this to check on new numbers and filter out potentially dangerous clients. Does anyone know what website this is? Originally Posted by MassagePunter

Planning something devious are we?

I think one of the popular sites is "verify him"
Planning something devious are we?

I think one of the popular sites is "verify him" Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
Thanks Admiral. I just wanted to know since Google search did not show up any such websites.
Mrnumber is an app that does his
  • dgc92
  • 10-22-2018, 04:22 AM
Okay, here's the plan. We all go find a bunch of fat girls. Give them the best sex of their lives. Then pull up those sites and say "Look! Look what all these mean girls are saying about me! This is awful, I don't know what to do, nobody will defend me!" Then the girl whose world you just rocked will go argue all day long with every single girl who posts.

If chicks get to have white knights, dudes should have them too, goddammit.
  • BLM69
  • 10-22-2018, 08:22 AM
I'm sure those sites give providers a false sense of security, I hope they don't really depend on them
One girl told me that there is a reverse review website or app where girls post whether a customer - basically the clients phone number, was safe or not. Apparently, they use this to check on new numbers and filter out potentially dangerous clients. Does anyone know what website this is? Originally Posted by MassagePunter
Why?
Why? Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
I am just very nosy by nature :-)
  • dgc92
  • 10-23-2018, 01:07 AM
The only guys who care about this information are ones who think they're on someone's list. And there's probably lots of guys on these lists because they did something annoying and a provider wanted to smack them but didn't have the balls to do it anywhere but behind their backs.

You know. The same reason lots of girls get undeserved "No" reviews. This is a petty little business in a petty little world, and private tags and secret websites are mostly the tools of people who'd be best advised to grow a pair.
Ladies posts their review of me in the Comedy section.
  • BLM69
  • 10-23-2018, 11:53 AM
The only guys who care about this information are ones who think they're on someone's list. And there's probably lots of guys on these lists because they did something annoying and a provider wanted to smack them but didn't have the balls to do it anywhere but behind their backs.

You know. The same reason lots of girls get undeserved "No" reviews. This is a petty little business in a petty little world, and private tags and secret websites are mostly the tools of people who'd be best advised to grow a pair. Originally Posted by dgc92
All good points, to sum it up it's the tricks that actually care what the coward petty providers have to say about them?

Maybe these type of providers should worry more about staying away from drama and providing a excellent experience BCD and to the guys who worry, get a new number and handle if you really care.
Yeah I can see it now he had a small dick and took 35 seconds , ^^^ I fully agree stay away from drama, and work on the IOP and BCD skill set ( maybe just me )
Op I dont think its any of your business to know where and what we post....
Why are you so worried about it? Hmmm?