Will Mitch fuck Trump with a secret impeachment ballot?

• WTF
  • 11-17-2019, 04:20 PM
Damn you stoopid wtf. Iam not Rey.
What would you like to bet wtf??? I will have one of your fellow lefties prove you wrong!
Iam calling you out. Put your money or eccie membership on the line!
  • WTF
  • 11-17-2019, 06:38 PM
Lay off the hooch Rey Rey
I think WTF misses Rey. WD will do.
  • WTF
  • 11-17-2019, 06:46 PM
Poor bastard is either Rey Rey or someone exactly as ignorant.

A secret ballot? In DC?
Now that's funny.
Poir bastard is either Rey Rey or someone exactly as ignorant.

. Originally Posted by WTF
“Poir?” Who’s ignorant????
  • WTF
  • 11-17-2019, 07:15 PM
“Poir?” Who’s ignorant???? Originally Posted by bambino
Oh my goodness.....While typing on my phone I hit i instead of o. You can tell I was on my phone because there were no accompanying meme.

https://politizoom.com/2019/11/16/wa...l-like-a-hawk/

. Originally Posted by WTF
you sound as desperate as Jax to believe this bullshit. really ..

you are buying the Jeff Flake bullshit that 30 plus Republicans would actually vote to remove Trump if it were a secret ballot. to have Mike Pence as the RNC nominee? you must be crazy.

the "Flake" bullshit ..

"But, were there to be a secret paper ballot, with the Senator’s anonymity preserved from the voters scrutiny, there are 25 to 30 GOP Senators in the chamber right now that are already fully prepared to drop the hammer on Trump. His conviction wouldn’t even be close."

Mike Pence ... really??

"It all comes down to McConnell, and his political calculations. If McConnell decided that either A) he’s sick and fed fed up with Trump’s humiliating bullshit, or B) believes that Trump should not only lose the White House, but cost him his Senate majority, he could well decide to roll the dice with Mike Pence as the presumptive nominee for the GOP in 2020."

McConnell is smarter than that this idiot writer thinks .. he'll hold a public vote so the 6 Democratic Senators currently in the race will be on record as voting to impeach Trump. they should be forced to recuse themselves for the clear conflict of interest. but having them on record will be better politically. only Corn Poop Biden and mayor Buttplug aren't sitting senators.

so who do ya like better Corn Poop or Buttplug?
  • oeb11
  • 11-18-2019, 06:32 AM
DPST foolishness in the Desperation bars.
Nothing constructive - asusual!
Moscow Mitch has done so chicken shit things over the years, but a secret vote in a democracy takes the cake. Those trump supporting pukes should be on public record voting for their dreams of white supremacy.
Moscow Mitch has done so chicken shit things over the years, but a secret vote in a democracy takes the cake. Those trump supporting pukes should be on public record voting for their dreams of white supremacy. Originally Posted by Jaxson66

Mitch will put the Democrats on record for sedition and treason.
I don't know which has more vile and juvenile remarks.. the article or the responses here.
  • oeb11
  • 11-18-2019, 09:28 AM
You have a point - and not just this thread.
  • WTF
  • 11-18-2019, 09:43 AM
I don't know which has more vile and juvenile remarks.. the article or the responses here. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
If you take the Forum in whole....it wins hands down!