Witness testifies Trayvon was a racist

Once again you lie, CBJ7. Doing nothing? The smokin' and tokin' teenager took a stroll on a rainy, winter's night and appeared to be casing apartments for a burglary. Did he really go outside in that weather to buy "Skittles", or did he just need to get out of the house for another recreational pursuit?

Twice, Martin approached Zimmerman: Zimmerman stated Martin circled Zimmerman's car and Rachel Jeantel confirmed Zimmerman's story that Martin confronted him on the sidewalk. Martin wasn't "eluding."

Neighbor John Good testified that it was Zimmerman yelling, CBJ7. That corroborates Zimmerman's version of events. BTW, the struggle went on for several minutes; hence, Zimmerman's story that Martin at times repeatedly struck Zimmerman's head against the concrete and at other times tried to suffocate him while Zimmerman struggled to free himself and yell for help are not mutually exclusive, despite your ignorant argument otherwise, CBJ7.

It won't be you, Ekim the Inbred. You've ignorantly been unable to hide your genetic deficiencies. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

I bet fathers day is a bitch around your place.
I bet fathers day is a bitch around your place. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
How would your ignorant, inbred, hayseed ass know what a true "father" is, Ekim the Inbred?

How would your ignorant, inbred, hayseed ass know what a true "father" is, Ekim the Inbred?
Originally Posted by I B Hankering

That is what I thought...Dismissed
Glad you could tell the difference LL. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I can, but I wasn't sure about some of the others on here. How 'bout you?
The guy on the left is Uncle Tom and the woman on the right was a Tea Party Leader until forced to step down because she was an embarrassment to her Uncle Tom. Originally Posted by WTF
Either one has more sense in either little finger than you could ever imagine "owning"!
  • WTF
  • 07-09-2013, 01:30 PM
Either one has more sense in either little finger than you could ever imagine "owning"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Says our resident racist in blackface while talking like a hood rat to demean the dead 17 year old Martin...

Of course you love you some Uncle Tom's, "Clean my shoe boy and tell them how good the white man been treating you!"
Post a review. Of a woman. If you have the money. Tranny fucker.

And you're still a "catcher", IBH.
You are correct, what you did say is:

".... his father is a well known judge pulling all the strings to free his son."

There are judges with the title of "Magistrate" and there are persons designated as "magistrates" who are not judges. But a "magistrate judge" in another state has few to no "strings" to pull in Florida, and my general perception is that most judges who would like to keep their positions would steer clear of even giving the perception that he or she was attempting to influence the direction of a trial of their child ... and particularly one involving murder, race accusations, and public/media feeding frenzy.

.... Originally Posted by LexusLover
I think this dufus believes a "judge is a judge is a judge". This simply isn't the case. My guess is that the only thing Z's retired father is known for in FL is being Z's father.

Now the only thing Trayvon's father is known for is...
.... his self named health care bill.
Defense counsel yesterday announced that today will probably be the last day of testimony before the case goes to the jury. Despite the prosecutor's best attempts, almost every witness that testified -- including Rachel Jeantel -- reinforced Zimmerman's version of events. Dr. Di Maio brought it home for the defense with forensic evidence that put Martin as the one "grounding and pounding" Zimmerman and by noting that Zimmerman had suffered at least six blows to his head. Little Timmy claims he suffered worse playing football in high school, but then Little Timmy is a moron for playing football on concrete without a helmet. Plus, Little Timmy had a choice and could "leave" the field when he felt like he needed to; unlike Zimmerman, who was trapped and very uncertain about his fate and feared for his life. Also of note, neither CBJ7 nor the prosecutors have produced a witness who claimed to have seen Zimmerman inflict those wounds on himself.

That is what I thought...Dismissed Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You live in a fantasy world, Ekim the Inbred, where your genetically deficient, inbred, hayseed ass can only imagine that you have any power or purpose in life.

Post a review. Of a woman. If you have the money. Tranny fucker.

And you're still a "catcher", IBH. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Again, your ASSumptions are obviously and ignorantly wrong, and your "modus operandi" is still showing, you ignorant, bigoted and lying Yankee jackass.
It will be interesting to see if the judge allows Martin's text messages into evidence (the thug likes to brag about beating people up and guns).

It seems to me that if Zimmerman's MMA training is allowed, then Martin's fighting skills (and history of) should also be permitted.
Meanwhile, Sanford police are preparing for the mobs rioting, looting, and burning the city down if Zimmerman is acquitted. Good god, what a cesspool of criminals that inhabit that place, no wonder why the citizens are arming themselves to protect against such vile criminals.

http://atlantablackstar.com/2013/07/...-is-acquitted/
All amped up by the race baiters - Sharpton et al.

Meanwhile, Sanford police are preparing for the mobs rioting, looting, and burning the city down if Zimmerman is acquitted. Good god, what a cesspool of criminals that inhabit that place, no wonder why the citizens are arming themselves to protect against such vile criminals.

http://atlantablackstar.com/2013/07/...-is-acquitted/ Originally Posted by nwarounder
Defense counsel yesterday announced that today will probably be the last day of testimony before the case goes to the jury. Despite the prosecutor's best attempts, almost every witness that testified -- including Rachel Jeantel -- reinforced Zimmerman's version of events. Dr. Di Maio brought it home for the defense with forensic evidence that put Martin as the one "grounding and pounding" Zimmerman and by noting that Zimmerman had suffered at least six blows to his head. Little Timmy claims he suffered worse playing football in high school, but then Little Timmy is a moron for playing football on concrete without a helmet. Plus, Little Timmy had a choice and could "leave" the field when he felt like he needed to; unlike Zimmerman, who was trapped and very uncertain about his fate and feared for his life. Also of note, neither CBJ7 nor the prosecutors have produced a witness who claimed to have seen Zimmerman inflict those wounds on himself.

You live in a fantasy world, Ekim the Inbred, where your genetically deficient, inbred, hayseed ass can only imagine that you have any power or purpose in life.

Again, your ASSumptions are obviously and ignorantly wrong, and your "modus operandi" is still showing, you ignorant, bigoted and lying Yankee jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Is it at all possible for you to participate in a thread without turning it into a personal shithole?

No wonder people continue to cry out against your disrespectful abuse of ECCIE bandwidth, Corpy!

And to no surprise, we all want you to quit lying and start being sincere in your participation on ECCIE.

But in spite of all "suggestions" you continue to default to talking about people's asses and calling them names.

See you around Corpy, I don't expect this to last much longer!
  • Old-T
  • 07-10-2013, 06:58 AM
No, it truly does seem he is genetically incapable of intelligent comments.
Actually, at this stage of the game, I'd say he's proven it.