GREAT RMT FBSM

OK Sorry, I going to start one of the bullshit threads. But I have to replace my ATF FBSM that retired. I had hoped she would return but no luck.

I really need to find out who is the best RMT FBSM with extras out there. I'm looking for someone, very down to earth, easy to talk with. FUN. I want someone who really focuses on the FBSM then a great finish at the end. FBSM is more important.

So Guys, who the hell is out there.
I feel for ya....

My ATF FBSM was Touchgiver, she was the best and when she moved on it was a major loss!!

Depends on your desire for extras....

Terralynn is awesome but nothing beyond L1 and so is Lindsey Lacey (full menu there if you desire but her massage is stellar). There are a few others I have heard great things about but have not tried yet. Just search FBSM in the reviews and you'll have a bunch to look over.
I feel for ya....

My ATF FBSM was Touchgiver, she was the best and when she moved on it was a major loss!!

Depends on your desire for extras....

Terralynn is awesome but nothing beyond L1 and so is Lindsey Lacey (full menu there if you desire but her massage is stellar). There are a few others I have heard great things about but have not tried yet. Just search FBSM in the reviews and you'll have a bunch to look over. Originally Posted by TexasDave555
I searched Lindsy Lacey and got zip. Can you supply a link?
thanks
Depending on your preferences, I might be able to help you out
Heard good things about Dharma and MichelleBigD. I've never seen them, though.
Thank-you TexasDave555...!...
I will customize a visit to individual needs/wants/desires...
Beckata, it's hard for one person to tell you who's "the best" because "best" is so subjective. The smart thing to do is make a list and just work your way through it a couple of times. Enjoy your search!

@FunInDFW~ Thanks for the recommend

Terralynn is awesome but nothing beyond L1 Originally Posted by TexasDave555

Thanks so much Dave
Yep...L1 only here... Butttt it's a Hell of an L1 lol !!

I agree with Dharma also.. work your list baby!

And the most important part for Beckata is the FBSM, so please feel free to put me on that list too
PS.. I think we're Alll gonna Her...
Ooops 'Miss Her' is what I meant to say
I saw her the first day she was in the new place. Quite hidden little office park beside a storage place. Park and walk in an outer door then to her office.

I can't get the link to work but she is on P411. Here is her ID P141773

Wonderful person with good skills on all fronts.
I am not a licensed massage therapist but I've been told I give a great massage!
I would go with LindseyLacy. She can take her Lmt to beyond extras.
  • Easy
  • 07-09-2014, 01:19 PM
now Dharma you know that you are one of the best
I hear Bella of FW has some skills....

I carry hot stones for sore muscles and offer great massages myself. Good luck!
Easy, you're so sweet! But I don't think I'm the "best". I will always make an effort to give the best of what I have though.