If no longer providing

Dear sirs , ma'ams

If I'm no longer going to be providing do I have to delete my account ? I would still like to be able to read the forums cause honestly I find some of them to be hilarious. Please advise.

Love, hugs and kisses
The cowgirl
I would still like to be able to respond to something I may think I know
If you're not going to provide, don't. Nothing states you have to provide. Just read and watch, comment. There are plenty of guys here who read, watch, reply yet don't hobby or don't write reviews. However, it does not mean since you aren't providing you can have access to ROS or private info.
Oh I don't want access to ROS or any private info . I just didn't know if I had to delete my account all together or not
Man I feel like such a trouble maker lol . I feel like I'm eccie's bad cowgirl lmao
Eccie is my home. When I retire, and I will, I'll probably wish to peek in at times.

There are retired, and inactive, ladies on this board. I agree with Von.

Best of luck to you.
As Von said, you don't have to disable or guest your profile. If you want to continue having access to the Infoshare section (ie keep your VP status) you have to log in at least once every 30 or 60 days (I can't remember which to be honest, it's been a while since I had to worry about remembering that shit).

If you have lost all access and change your mind, just keep control of the email account that you use for ECCIE (don't lose access to that email account), and email an administrator and request your VP status back.

If you've lost VP status, but can still log into the site, just PM a local moderator and they can ask the administrators to restore it (or you can simply email the administrators directly).

DO NOT CREATE A NEW PROFILE TO GET ACCESS. The staff has to jump through hoops when hooktards do that and it gets really fucking annoying (really fucking quick).
Yes sir, I like it when you get rough lol
Hang in there, Girl!

You are a gem, and even if some folks don't appreciate that, I for one certainly do.
There's nothing in the rules that say you have to play. I'd rather tap your page and see you've been peeking around than find out that your gone forever. This way we'd know your okay and have been taking a look now and then.
Aww I feel special