kourtney k misearable?

was one of the headlines on my cellphone homepage today.

girl, you ok?

was one of the headlines on my cellphone homepage today.

girl, you ok?

Originally Posted by notequiteatroll
On wat homepage pls do tell me because I have not seen tht?... I can assure u I'm not miserable I have been taking it easy on work the past couple of weeks considering it is summer and my oldest son is out of school for summer... This is the first time Im even seeing this thread😊... Lol
I think this is just a weird joke. Prob Kourtney Kardashian is it's on his news feed. I'm assuming that's what the smiley is there for...?
I think this is just a weird joke. Prob Kourtney Kardashian is it's on his news feed. I'm assuming that's what the smiley is there for...? Originally Posted by hogmanjones
Omg... Lmfao... Of course it is😂😂😂... I should have known tht. Duh!
bingo.!

but it sure make me chuckle first thing in the morning.
bingo.!

but it sure make me chuckle first thing in the morning. Originally Posted by notequiteatroll
I'm slow at times... Pls forgive me. Lol😊

Originally Posted by KourtneyK
i'll show you how much i forgive you in person. one of these days.

Originally Posted by KourtneyK
i'll show you how much i forgive you in person. one of these days.
i'll show you how much i forgive you in person. one of these days. Originally Posted by notequiteatroll
Ill have to take u up on tht very soon��
You're due a NWA trip, aren't you?
You're due a NWA trip, aren't you? Originally Posted by hogmanjones
Yes I was just planning it but this up coming week is the tontitown festival or something and all the rooms are booked. Except the ones I don't want. But I'm still working it out.
Keep us informed of your NWA plans & I almost fell for the "kourtney k misearable?" also

http://www.tontitowngrapefestival.com/
Keep us informed of your NWA plans & I almost fell for the "kourtney k misearable?" also

http://www.tontitowngrapefestival.com/ Originally Posted by shortblkguy
I will for sure keep u guys updated. I may have to stay in Fayetteville instead of Springdale but I'm getting it figured out slowly. As soon as I kno for sure I'll post it. Never been to this festival they are having tho it could be fun?!?...