Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: 265808/345538
City: BUFFALO
State: New York
Address: S.PARK & TIFT
Hair Length and Color: long black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Both ladies described many times.
Pictures on their page are accurate.
Recommendation: Yes
Enjoyed both recently. Hope to do again!
Sad when both these women are the regularly reviewed women in Buffalo. Looks are well below a 4.
TV,

Remember ... beauty is in the eye of the beholder and quality service is something that folks are looking for!

DD
They are two of the most friendly accomidating ladies I have the pleasure of being with and anybody would be lucky to spend time with them!!!!
I haven't had the pleasure of being with Eve,yet anyway. But I
would really enjoy that duo!
Like the OP said, physical description: described many times. He’s being polite and not partaking in what’s already known. Once “beholder” and “quality service” come into play the fellas know things are gona get rough whew
CD,

Quality is what we look for and beauty is subjective! There are many stunning ladies who give lack luster performances and there are some ladies that members don't find attractive for whatever reason, who will rock your word, turn you inside out, give unbelievable service, and have you cumming back for more!

DD
CD,

Quality is what we look for and beauty is subjective! There are many stunning ladies who give lack luster performances and there are some ladies that members don't find attractive for whatever reason, who will rock your word, turn you inside out, give unbelievable service, and have you cumming back for more!

DD Originally Posted by DDarkness
Sexiness is not in beauty alone. It is a quality a woman exudes in her words, personality, attitude and actions that makes you and your time together special. Ladies that are younger and a 10 in looks can be mechanical, make you feel like just a number & at least for me, a turn off. Others not so young or high in the looks categofy can do exactly what DD said.
Others not so young or high in the looks categofy can do exactly what DD said. Originally Posted by H5678J
I thinck I understand....