Date: 08-22-19
Name: Dawn
Phone: 417-569-5399
Email Address: Don’t have it
URL / Website: http://springfield-mo.skipthegames.c...r/613059126811
City: Branson
State: Missouri
Address: Motel Off of 65
Activities: Convo, BBBJ, mutual Touching, Mish, Doggy.
Hair Length and Color: Black, long
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: About 5,6, Older, bit of a belly. In my opinion not the most attractive lady. I guess you can consider her pictures up to date, I just wish I had looked a little closer at them.
Recommendation: No
Hi Steve,

I've stopped trying "bargain donations" girls. And this is why. If you want to see anyone that's "easy on the eyes", you'll need to shell out upwards of $150hhr/$250hr. And that doesn't even guarantee satisfactory performance. I guess that's why we do reviews and read them on this web site.

XYZ
I've also so this girl fir a bargain 40 half hour was a good time
Hi Steve,

I've stopped trying "bargain donations" girls. And this is why. If you want to see anyone that's "easy on the eyes", you'll need to shell out upwards of $150hhr/$250hr. And that doesn't even guarantee satisfactory performance. I guess that's why we do reviews and read them on this web site.

XYZ Originally Posted by xyzwibeancounter

The problem now is girls that should be the bargain donations girls are now trying to also charge top dollar too. I've learned paying more doesn't equal.a better experience or easy on the eyes at least the bargains are a less risk $ wise. Where are these girls now hard to find.