ISO Which Provider has the BEST Romantic/GFE++ All Inclusive Session?

I am NOT talking about falling in Love or trying too, as I am too happy being single and will never marry again. The hobby is a perfect place for me but, I miss the Romance, Cuddling, Snuggling, Flirting, and the look in a woman’s eyes when she WANTS to be with you. The (IOP) Illusion of Passion & the Flirty way a woman can just take over your soul with her actions and a smile.
"Who are the Top 10 in Dallas or DFW Area"?

Sometimes, a man needs more than just pure lust.
(Even if it’s just for an hour or 2)
I know that some of ya’ll will say: it depends if you CLICK & how you feel toward the client, his/her hygiene and attitude. My Question is: IF you do feel comfortable with the client, is your incall set up to accommodate this scenario? And gentleman, which ladies do you think matches this scenario?

Lighted Candles, Perfume, Music, Drinks, Clean & Safe Incall, Clean Towels. She has the Sensual Sexy Attitude of TRUE GFE++? Ladies, if this sounds like you and you don’t want to comment here, please send me a PM or Email. (Put in subject line: Eccie)

CG

Tara Evans, Heather Winston, Nicole Preston, Brendolyn, and the list goes on. Too many choices.
Autumn Spring = a true romantic
Shea Veile would be my recomendation

Granted there are several out there that can make that happen, check reviews.

Never met Carrie Hillcrest but she is another that seems like this would be along her line of services based on reviews I have read, though I am not sure about incall off top of my head.
I do say, I love a seductive tryst, filled with passion, kissing and pure sensuality..
I would have to say Vivian Knights!!!
Shea, Carrie Hillcrest, Reese...just to name a few
this is way too subjective of a thread.Everyone has their favorites.Better question would have been who provides Romantic/GFE++ All Inclusive Sessions?
Looiecypher, good point and "Provides" is the word i should have used in place of "Has". I also realize that there are Many in DFW and everyone has their favorites. I Welcome everyones input as my search continues. All the Ladies mentioned so far are exceptional. I think the picture above tells 50% of the story (minus the Lady) and MOST know what i am trying to say.

CG
CG

have seen about half of the ladies mentioned so far and they are all very good,but there is one. not yet mentioned that to me fits all that you said you wanted and then some'

she is Cassidy Blue. seen her several times and never for less than three hours and never for long enough. from siping wine and slow dancing to good music to wonderful
BCD, the whole nine yards. no it's not just me. read her reviews.
Angelsshadow and surfindick, thank you.

I'm a big fan of sensuality, but I do lack the incall with all the trimmings. I admire ladies who keep a romantic, relaxing incall; that attention to detail must be a really nice touch when you visit.
Angelsshadow and surfindick, thank you. . Originally Posted by Carrie Hillcrest
No problem Beautiful :-) I need to get my ass in gear and come see you myself though.
I belive every provider should have " Clean & Safe Incall, Clean Towels. She has the Sensual Sexy Attitude"

I used to light candles all the time but alot of gentlemen said they prefer not to have candles. They said they were afraid of having the candle smell on their clothes. Perfume is the same for alot of men who are married. They don't want the sexy sent of the lady they just spend time with to follow them home.

So If These things are important to you gentlemen then make sure you email and say to her what you are really looking for and that you enjoy candles and perfume.

I love romantic evenings but not every man is into that. Some just wanna get there " hump " On and Leave. Then you have gentleman such as your self who truly enjoy the romantic experience. Its always refreshing to find a man who still enjoys an passionate romantic evening.

Hopefully you'll find what your looking for sweetie.
There are so many amazing ladies to choose from.
Then you have gentleman such as your self who truly enjoy the romantic experience. Its always refreshing to find a man who still enjoys an passionate romantic evening. Originally Posted by Kristin Keys
Thank You Kristin. (I believe you might like this kind of session)
I love ALL your New Pic's along with your New Look (Gulp) WooHoo
I still miss your New Years Eve Pic with the Black Lace Thigh Highs and Champayne. (wink) oh i can picture this happening while songs from Sade is playing. (Do you like Sade?)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DD9DPjn74Nw"]YouTube- TARCAN Vision - Sade - No Ordinary Love[/ame]

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvcNtoHwd6Y&NR=1"]YouTube- Sade - Kiss of Life[/nomedia]
Daddyo67 thank you lovely man!! Big Smooches...