dirty talk, when does it go too far?

This one is mostly for the ladies but I guess the guys can ad their opinions.

When it comes to dirty talk, at what point does it go too far? What I mean is, what names, words, or phrases do you find unacceptable?

Regards.

Sails
I had a customer that I have seen several times, very nice guy. Well one time he started to talk to me very nasty. He was saying things that yeah your a dirt little whore uhh? You want me to fuck you you whore. I must say after that I never saw him again.
It is relative but anything degrading to a woman. I'm not much of a talker during fun time besides asking a provider if we can do this or that.

I don't like dirty talk from a provider. EXAMPLE: I know Sasha Grey is a popular adult film star right now and she seems really nice during interviews but what she says during an adult scene is a big turn-off for me.
When you mention the little ones!!

Yea i've had a couple do that, and their lucky they walked out of my room, balls attached!!
I had a girlfriend of mine burst out in tears and leave a rm because a guy was asking her to say "please daddy dont rape me, I'll be a good girl" (OMG right??) Unfortunately, she had been a victim of rape so it brought back some messed up memories and she ended the session. Something like that is COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE!!

As far as my own experiences, I had to politely (but firmly..lol) tell a guy that I will not be his "Dirty lil black bitch" because it was offensive to me...and he told me that I was 'way too sensitive' to be in 'this business'...so what do u guys think about that??
I like a vocal lady but, I'm not the dirty talking type.
I like a little dirty talk between me and the girl when we are going at it hot and heavy, but there are limits which should be kept in mind at all times. Will not insult her by using words that are offensive to her in any way, like what Brooke said earlier. That is going too far in my opinion.

Be respectful at all times is my motto. Good time will be had by both of you.
I had a girlfriend of mine burst out in tears and leave a rm because a guy was asking her to say "please daddy dont rape me, I'll be a good girl" (OMG right??) Unfortunately, she had been a victim of rape so it brought back some messed up memories and she ended the session. Something like that is COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE!!

As far as my own experiences, I had to politely (but firmly..lol) tell a guy that I will not be his "Dirty lil black bitch" because it was offensive to me...and he told me that I was 'way too sensitive' to be in 'this business'...so what do u guys think about that?? Originally Posted by brooke_banks69
You're not being too sensitive. People need to show some common sense. A guy wanting something like that should look for someone who allows or is into humiliation. I'm sure there are boards (maybe even this one) where he can find someone.

I know someone who was raped. I saw what it did to her and to our relationship. I have no use for any asswipe who thinks it's something to joke about or get aroused over.
Had a situation like that.

Called me a dirty black whore, dirty black cunt, etc, tell him i've been a bad little black bitch, WHAT!!!!, extremely uncomfortable while naked during the act, I know its an experience for the gents, and you guys may get caught up in the moment, however we have feelings. Some shit you just cant say to women, some stuff is just a huge no no.

He did apologize though. I was not a happy camper.

As far as my own experiences, I had to politely (but firmly..lol) tell a guy that I will not be his "Dirty lil black bitch" because it was offensive to me...and he told me that I was 'way too sensitive' to be in 'this business'...so what do u guys think about that?? Originally Posted by brooke_banks69
I definitely like a little dirty talk...like hearing how hard they are and all the stuff that comes after BUT only in the flesh! I don't do phone sex, it makes me feel awkward LOL
I dont like the word whore or cunt...otherwise "It's all good"..lol

I like when a guy ask me to dirty talk while I'm section I'm good at dirty talk but nothing to Unacceptable
I would love to hear more from the women. I am learning a lot.

How do you feel about the word "slut"? In context of the hobby, not in the real world? I have used it a few times during the act, but they seemed to go with it. It didn't seem to bother them, or at least they didn't show it.

I have never said whore, bitch or cu*t. Looking back, I might have said things that some would take as degrading, but it was never meant to be harmful. I have total respect for all women.

This hobby is all just an act, just an illusion, I hope I didn't take it too far. I normally don't "talk dirty", but sometimes it just feels right.

Now I feel bad.

If someone I have offended reads this, I would like to apologize.
I love when you pull my hair & call me a slut!!!!
I love when you pull my hair & call me a slut!!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
+1

if we are having "that type of session" I love it...i like being called a dirty lil bitch if the mood and timing is right. It turns me on...