Lusty's plea for help...

Hello for all those that know me and those and those that dont know me I am Lustychick2010. I have recently had to have brain surgery, and am currently unable to work. I am reaching out to anyone that is able to help me. I have never been in this sutiation before and i have two lil girls to take care of and am having trouble with getting my meds and taking care of my daughters. Here is a link for the medical problem i have
http://brainfoundation.org.au/a-z-of...s-malformation

If anyone is able to help i would really appreciate it. I have a card for those who are able and willing to halp me out. For any questions about my situation or anything else please pm me, or for those with yahoo IM messeage me my handle is lc67690. Any help would be greatly appreciated. XOXOXOX Lusty
thank u cg very much. even tho that is a very bad pic of me in the hospital lol but hey i couldnt help that. lol
Honey, no one looks their best in a hospital, don't sweat it.

I hope you get better very soon and that you and your babies are okay. Good luck, love.
Will be praying for you. I wish I could help more... please keep us posted.
I know Lusty, never knew her as anything less than trustworthy. I have communicated with her and her Mother-in-law and I have been trying to help. Please, if you can, help her out....

PPE
thank u ladies and ppe that means alot to me that there are people that care about someone.
Lusty, I don't know you, but feel compelled to respond to your plea.
It is not something I normally do.....and let's just say the universe is calling to me.

I will transfer $100 to your green-dot card.
Not something I can really afford right now, and not much, but helping those in need makes me feel good. Besides, the concern for your kiddos is important.
Look for a PM so I can get instructions.

We....as a community, even though it is "underground"....still need to reach out to one another. I know there are good people on this board, as I've developed some incredible friendships.
Us GOOD GUYS......need to stick together.

I pray for you sweetie and hope you are back on your feet before to long. BTW....you look darn good in the pics for just having brain surgery! I take it you are a "fighter".....;-)

hugs,
Torre Tames
lol yeah that was the day before everything happend and torre thank you so much for being such a great person in helping me.
xoxoxox lusty
Can someone please PM me on how this card works? Thanks.

You and your family are in my prayers, Lustychick. Get well soon.
Can someone please PM me on how this card works? Thanks. Originally Posted by just4funindfw
Just4Fun...
you can get a card at any CVS or Walgreens. Make sure it is a "re-loadable" card.....the clerk will LOAD the specified amount of cash you wish to put on it. Then, you go online and transfer the $$ to Lusty's card. It is simple....and there are no fees.

Cheers,
Torre T
You are in my prayers. I hope you get better.
I just want to clarify for those who are unfamiliar with the reloading process...you can get reload cards at 7-Eleven, Walgreen's or CVS. You don't want the "reload-able" card. You just want the RELOAD card for . They are two separate things. A reload-able card is the one you keep and load money on, over and over again. The RELOAD card is a little larger and doesn't look like a CC or gift card...it has a number on the back that you scratch off and either PM, call, or text the reload number to her and she does the rest.

If you buy it at Walgreen's she will have to wait an hour before she can reload her card , CVS and 7-Eleven only take ten minutes before she can reload.

Hope you get to feeling better soon!!
Thanks Danni. Yes....you are accurately correct. I learned after I went to CVS this morning to "load" a card for Lusty......that, well.......the program has changed somewhat from when I got a card 3 years ago. It is much easier to transfer money these days (thank goodness)!
I loaded the card.....called Lusty and gave her the verification number and waaallaaa!

Giving to others has been made simple and painless......
Kroger carries them too and requires a 10 minute wait prior to loading.

Here is what you are looking for:

Lusty,

Get well soon. I will be contacting you today.
thank you ladies for all your help this means so much to me and my lil ones.
xoxoxox
lusty