I Like This Damn Board

With all the new Lady's moving in to our little world, I would like to say how much I appreciate all of the long timer's that make this board what it is. So to you Lady's.....Thank you so much.....don't leave.....keep the post cummin....and I luv you all.

You Veteran's keep it simple and make it fun,And for that I am Grateful.
I like this damn board too! Many great people here. Thanks for acknowledging the long timers.
I'm on board with yall, for the most part great people and good topics
Yayyy
I like this board and all the veteran personalities too! Does it count if you are a vet from the other board...lol

Muah! Happy Hobbying
  • motor
  • 02-28-2011, 06:38 PM
+1000.................thanks for the sacrifices that that they have made to make this work
Eccie is truly the best board. I can easily say this because the new forum I've been frequenting since moving away to California, sucks. I've always heard girls swear off Texas, but I would give anything to have the Texas guys back in my life!

I've never experienced such disrespect, and downright contempt for providers like I have dealt with guys here in SF. Reference checks and screening are out of the question with most guys here. They refuse and claim it's invasion of privacy. They publically attack one another on the board and don't even get me started on the bbfs issue over here, its just crazy. I hate it! I will not let my guard down though, I still screen and always will. If they won't provide refs then they are missing out.

Eccie has done an amazing job at moderating and keeping overall peace. The men are generally very kind to the women here, atleast in co-ed

Thanks to all you southern gentlemen for treating us like ladies!

Miss you all && I may be coming to visit at the end of March. I'll keep you all updated

xoxo
Jamie
I love this board too. All the great men here are just amazing. And hey I always can bring the popcorn, beer, cheese and crackers to any gathering. Love yall I know sometimes some things can be said that aren't very nice but you just look passed it and move on. Thanks to all the mods for keeping things in line when they get out of hand. Texas is truly the best place for true down to earth sweethearts.
Love ya, TE
With all the new Lady's moving in to our little world, I would like to say how much I appreciate all of the long timer's that make this board what it is. So to you Lady's.....Thank you so much.....don't leave.....keep the post cummin....and I luv you all.

You Veteran's keep it simple and make it fun,And for that I am Grateful. Originally Posted by piquant2009
Throwin' the luv right back at you!

I'm very fond of our little slice of dysfunction here in our ECCIE home. You never know who's going to walk through the front door and how long they will be staying. Is the perverse and senile Uncle Surfindick going to slather his naked body in giblet gravy and whip his junk out at the Thanksgiving table again this year? Is Mama Gina going to have to choke a bitch?

You just never know, but you have to love the place and the characters in it.
  • fawn
  • 02-28-2011, 07:52 PM
Sigh, I luv this damn board also and to all of us long timers, may we stick it out another couple of years together, so we can become old timers.
Sigh, I luv it here also and to all of us long timers, may we stick it out
another couple of years together so we can become old timers... Originally Posted by fawn
"OLD TIMER?" I resemble that remark!
Sigh, I luv it here also and to all of us long timers, may we stick it out
another couple of years together so we can become old timers... Originally Posted by fawn

Yeah, give it a few more years, Fawn and I will be wearing our Depends and our support hose...................MMMMMMM MMMM, sexy!
  • fawn
  • 02-28-2011, 08:16 PM
"OLD TIMER?" I resemble that remark! Originally Posted by steverino50
Aw honey, you will never be an old timer in my book.....

Sigh, I luv this damn board also and to all of us long timers, may we stick it out another couple of years together, so we can become old timers. Originally Posted by fawn
Yeah, give it a few more years, Fawn and I will be wearing our Depends and our support hose...................MMMMMMM MMMM, sexy! Originally Posted by Lana Warren
This is true Lana, cause I am already receiving AARP....
Jamie...sounds like it sucks in Cali...guess you'll have to move back...or make it a road trip!!
Ha! I like your damn enthusiasm!