Need some advise on the best two girl show

Considering hosting two girls, and I'd love to hear from both girls and guys on the best teams around and the best experiences you've had. Bring up some good memories and lead me down a good path.
Anyone with DANNIE!

spikebaby
Me and Payton Lynn. Or me and Hayden Hytower.
Anyone with DANNIE!

spikebaby Originally Posted by Spikebaby

Awwww, thanks!

I'm partial to Spikebaby/Dannie duos, myself (haha shameless promotion) I am a big fan of her monkey!
Stiletto Kitty and I make an unbelievable pair of sex-crazed kittens!
I just love the strap on thing and with only being 19 this seems pretty fun.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...light=kimberly

let me a little speechless
Jeeeze Princess....
I just may have to take you and SK up on that ...
Holy $#&%...IP and Stiletto...how the hell am I going to concentrate on work now?!?

Maybe I should focus on clearing my schedule...
+100 my friend...

I am seriously considering killing my bonus on that. The big head is saying no, and the little head is saying "shut the f**k up big head". I think we all know who wins that argument.
No kidding...not to mention Tara up there throwing out her and Hayden...another "WOW"
I'd like to recommend myself and BeNtLeY BaNkS as the " DFW'S DYMANIC DUO" as referred to by many~ if you may be interested just check out our reviews ;-) cause i just kno that BeNtLeY BaNkS and I would love to show you as well as anyone looking for some DoUbLe TrOubLe a fantastic time... XoXo HaRlEy
I just had a steamy visit with Honey Rose...and it was wonderful!
I totally agree with my girl IP!!! We seem to bring out the best in the bedroom with each other...sometimes surprising ourselves with the unexpected at times....mmmmm But please be warned you might need to take an extra 5 hour energy shot on that day because we are going to drain every bit of it you have ..... Cheers!
I totally agree with my girl IP!!! We seem to bring out the best in the bedroom with each other...sometimes surprising ourselves with the unexpected at times....mmmmm But please be warned you might need to take an extra 5 hour energy shot on that day because we are going to drain every bit of it you have ..... Cheers! Originally Posted by stilettokitty
I had to take a five hour shot just to get over that pic Italiana Princess posted....
No kidding...not to mention Tara up there throwing out her and Hayden...another "WOW" Originally Posted by onthesly
And forgot SexyHolly in Dallas.