I hope it is a nightmare.

I have been waking up every morning and do the usual thing go pee first turn the shower on and climbed in washing everything then I get out shave brush my teeth then I get dressed put everything I need in my pockets because I lay it out the night before and then I grab my glasses off the counter and head out the door to work.
Nothing special just everyday things.

Well this morning things changed up a little, It started out normal the thing that changed was my glasses was on the sink counter and I put them on right after I got out of the shower and I was not thinking real clear when I looked into the mirror and the first thing I say was this naked old man that had a gut on him and if startled me at first then I realized that old naked man was me.

I need help trying to figure out were I left the last 20 years and how in the hell did I grow a gut.

This day has gone down hill every since and I think I'm going home early and going to bed and when I wake up in the morning I will have found out this was just a nightmare.
My advice is to invest in rose-colored lenses. They make you look younger and skinnier. Works for me, at least.
  • hd
  • 03-03-2011, 12:15 PM
I taped a picture of Mr Universe on my mirror w/o the head. I look fucking great every day.

and I don't even have to work out to keep my great body.
They just aren't making mirrors like they used to. It's really affecting the quality of your reflection and distorts your appearance. I blame Obama but we all have our own theories.
Just go with it.....it could be worse.

I find old men with guts quite sexy
I just lost my appetite looking at the post above mine!
OMG.. that picture!!
hobbyfun, i was waiting for this "...and i looked over and there was a very attractive woman in my bed who i had no recollection of how she got there the night before. and she had this hobbyfun-eating grin on her face!! i'm hoping it wasnt a nightmare cos she sure was attractive and attracted to me!"

but, that wasnt your case. but i bet it's nothing that a visit to your friendly provider can't cure!!!
Wow, and I thought I was the only one that had that experience. Some calling it aging gracefully, I call it just downright getting old. The cure: Stop Looking In That Mirror.
Damn you Pearlman, now I have that image running around in my head, do you think they have room for one more?

Hobbyfun, the hell with the last 20 years I am looking for the last 40. I think I remember a young Airborne Ranger but it is so long ago...................
I guess we bought our mirrors at the same store. I am going to try to return mine and get one that is a little smaller.My dad did tell me to always keep a women laughing.He just didnt mention they were supposed to stop when I got undressed.
Pearl Man, I have a request. Please refrain from using my real life picture. It tends to make screening with the hotties a bit more time consuming.

Thank you.
Are you sure that was you? I saw an SOB that fit that description in my bathroom this morning, made me spit toothpaste all over the mirror, did he have a beard?
Well thats it, thanks Pearlman no Dominoes Pizza for me tonight. But you I need to loose 30 pounds anyways.