Guys, it's time to stop commenting on "fees"

Maybe I'm older and grouchier than usual, today. Just read a review for a new provider. Bulk of comments were about the fee the lady is charging. wtf? There is no new ground to break here.

It's a little like watching TV. You don't like the program, change the channel or turn it off. Either you are not the intended audience, or they got it wrong. If you are not the intended audience, keep channel surfing to you get what you want. If they got it wrong, they will make adjustments or crash and burn. Trust them to figure it out.

btw .. I hobby on a budget and look for great sessions with wonderful ladies ... that I consider a "value provider". This means there are many ladies I'm not going to see because of my "fee threshold". But if you can't find a wonderful value provider in DFW .. you are not looking very hard.

(I'm pretty sure I'm gonna regret posting this ... but I'm really tired of seeing these 'discussions')
THANK YOU!!! IF YOU WERE HERE I'D KISS YOU!!!

I've caught flack in the past for the lowness of my rate. Some girls catch hell for their high rates. EVERY GIRL has a market--- if she didn't, she'd pull down her sign and go out of business.
It's basic pussy/cock economics 101. Let the market work. DL is right.
LOL ... not sure if you are going to regret it or not, but thanks for saying something that needed to be said. Sure there are ladies on here that I would love to see, but like you, I have a self-imposed "fee threshold" as you called it. Of course, that is no different than other areas of life and the marketplace.

Gotta go now, need to write my post complaining about the price of that Bentley I saw the other day.
Ftworth--

Why not just suggest to the dealership that they would sell a lot more cars if they lowered their price by 50K??
Amen! It is no one's frikkin business what we want to charge and/or what the hobbyist is comfortable with spending. If you don't like her rates keep looking!

Awesome post!
With over 400 something ladies to choose from in the Dallas area, its baffling that this still goes on. You guys are lucky, I think, to have such a variety of ladies of all shapes and prices. LOL

I guess there's always gonna be a pisser n' moaner in the bunch...go figure.
Well said, dodger. There are many different types available and someone willing to pay a premium for each one. I'm on a tight budget too. Some of my favorites are out of my price range and are just wet dreams. That is my problem - not theirs.

I suspect some set prices to generate the level of traffic they want and keep out the riff-raff. Whose business is it? (THEIRS!).
Amen! It is no one's frikkin business what we want to charge and/or what the hobbyist is comfortable with spending. If you don't like her rates keep looking!

Awesome post! Originally Posted by Dannie
Sums it up quite nicely.
DL...that's actually not a bad idea. There was once a business man who was making a product but not selling too many. He decided to probe the market to find out why. He discovered that if he could make this wonderful, new, life-changing & ground-breaking product available for $500 he could sell far more than he thought possible!

So he went about creating a solution to figure out how to make that product available at a cost that would allow him to sell it at $500...and he did! And along with it changed the course of his product, an industry, impacted many other industries and the course of a nation. The product, solution and the person? Henry Ford, the assembly line and the Model "T" automobile.

Lowering the price to a more market-centric level can create substantially higher demand, and exponential revenue/profit.

Translation: If a woman is asking for a consulting fee of $500 an hour, and her services & packaging are appropriate, she will get it...sometimes. But if she were to seek $350 per hour of consulting, and her services and solutions were above the other service providers asking $300-$350, the former $500 provider would see a substantial increase in her revenue, by increasing her market availability AND by taking market share from others whose service/package combination don't bring the same "$500" value at $300-350.

The responses on threads regarding a person's fees are market feedback...she can choose to listen or ignore it. But if the time comes that she is not making the money she desires, she should ask "if I heard from 'X'-number of posters about my fees, how many thought the same thing and said nothing?"

And since this is an information exchange board...let's remember that people are simply sharing information.

Once that information is out there, it really comes down to two things:
1) Does this person want/need more business?
2) What kind of "car" do they want to be? There are lots of cars on the road, because some cars offer value that is worth more...and because as people...WALDT!

Just some things to think about...
I agree pretty much with what everybody else has said here. There are so many other providers in the Dallas area. Everybody has their own rate that is set for them. If you think ones is too high then move on or vice versa.
IP, you are right...lucky market to be in with the variety and QUALITY that is available. And yes, people have to just "move on" sometimes. I don't personally bother with comments like that because, well, I just don't!

But there are ladies that I would have on my "go see" list if their rates were different. But they aren't so I don't!

Of course, HOW someone states their thought regarding a rate is a topic in-and-of-itself. Class can go a long way...
It's not a flea market. No haggling! If you don't like someone's rates, move on.
Just noticed I got to make a Tara sandwich all by myself! How lucky am I?!?
It's not a flea market. No haggling! Originally Posted by angusranch
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! That's funny!!