Ivy Chick

First I don't want to upset anybody and this was a first glance thing, I just read a thread and Ivy commented on it but when I looked at her avatar the first thing I saw looked like she had a accidental Blow Out.

I know it is chocolate but it just hit me as a funny avatar and I'm am sure Ivy is a wonderful lady.

Again if you are reading this Ivy I don't mean to hurt your feelings I just got a chuckle out of it, You just made my day a little lighter.

You're a brave man...lol. I had the same thought, just didn't have the guts to say anything!

Hope Ivy doesn't get too upset at us having a little fun at her expense...
well, now we know who's mind is in the gutter, err, sewer!!!

when i first saw the photo, i immediately knew it was chocolate syrup.
and knew how well it would taste if she let me lick it off of her delicious ass.

so, i'd suggest you put some sweets into your thoughts from now on.
but your mind is yours and mine is mine.

and ivy's ass is delicious, chocolate or not!!

when i first saw the photo, i immediately knew it was chocolate syrup.
and knew how well it would taste if she let me lick it off of her delicious ass.
Originally Posted by pmdelites

I second the motion.
and ivy's ass is delicious, chocolate or not!! Originally Posted by pmdelites
I second THAT motion!!
I wish chocolate would come out of my ass... ugh, on second thought never mind..lol
LMFAO!!! That is hilarious!!! I never thought of it looking that way!!! HAHA...yes it is Chocolate.

Hurt my feelings? LOL...Obviously you dont know me...lol...I'm glad I could make your day a little lighter!
It was DEFINITELY chocolate, and I KNOW because I took the photo... All I can say, is the photo doesn't do it justice.. you just HAD to be there. The best part was watching it drip down.... and down, and down... evil grin...

I also think it looks delicious. The only problem is I am a diabetic, so the chocolate would be off limits for licking. I guess I could enjoy it without the chocolate....please!!! LOL

m
...... and ivy's ass is delicious, chocolate or not!! Originally Posted by pmdelites
A picture is worth a thousand words.. but there is NOTHING as good as up close and personal. It is definitely a fine ass... but only ONE of several AMAZING 'assets' that Ivy possesses.. I have been photographing her for almost 5 years, and I have to say... if you like the ass, You will LOVE the front view!! @@

If you've never met Ivy, guys, I highly suggest you do... SHE A MUST SEE!!!.. with or without the chocolate!!

.... One last parting shot...

I also think it looks delicious. The only problem is I am a diabetic, so the chocolate would be off limits for licking. I guess I could enjoy it without the chocolate....please!!! LOL

m Originally Posted by m5552009

Well there is always sugar free chocolate!!!...Or no chocolate...either way...Come enjoy! It's not gonna lick itself!
I think the pics are great

m Originally Posted by m5552009
m, sugar-free chocolate syrups are available!!
http://www.waldenfarms.com/products/...chocolate.html
http://diabeticfriendly.com/sysadi.html
http://www.epinions.com/review/Hersh...t_407531327108

Originally Posted by PhotoFantasies
hmmmm, thinking about creating body art w/ syrups, mmmmmmmmmm!
WoW! My mouth is watering just dreaming about licking ...
A picture is worth a thousand words.. but there is NOTHING as good as up close and personal. It is definitely a fine ass... but only ONE of several AMAZING 'assets' that Ivy possesses.. I have been photographing her for almost 5 years, and I have to say... if you like the ass, You will LOVE the front view!! @@

If you've never met Ivy, guys, I highly suggest you do... SHE A MUST SEE!!!.. with or without the chocolate!!

Originally Posted by PhotoFantasies