I GOT THE JOB!!!!!!

YES!!!
WOOOHOOO!

I got the job, a place to live and a whole new life ahead of me! I can't believe I past the math portion of that friggin test!! LOL

Anyway, for those of you who knew about it and wished me luck or prayed for me.. THANK YOU!! I am so excited! You guys have been amazing to me and I can't thank you enough for all your encouragement!! Of course this now means I will not be a provider so I am really glad I waited until I knew for sure! LOL So, I am joining the 9 to 5 world of being underpaid and overworked..lol

OH and a shout out to naomi4u! You were so sweet to help me.. thank you!!

Congratulations! Enjoy the new job.
Congrats and Good Luck!
Guess my name has to come out of that hat now....dammit!!!! JK!

Congrats girl! Hope all goes well with the new job.
thanks guys! Slick, sorry about the hat..LOL thanks for being so cool to me.
Good Luck and God Bless!! You're only under-employed if you don't challenge yourself, as the current job is only a stepping-stone to what you really want. (sorry for the rainbow and pink unicorn f**t pep-talk, but sometimes reality can appear trite.)
All the Best!!!
guess we'll never hook up now...
Attached Images File Type: jpg 4253300830_65280bd417.jpg (112.8 KB, 825 views)
All the luck sweetie.
Well, hold on a moment there, little lady (said in my best John Wayne impersonation),
I'd think that you might want to consider the option of "part time" work in the hobby once you get acclimated to the rigors of 9-5. Some ladies here do just that and I'd imagine that this could be a very good way to sock away some serious cash in SAVINGS in order either retire early, start your own gig, send any kids to better schools and/or many other things that do not involve an extravagant lifestyle.

Just a thought.....
Good Luck and God Bless!! You're only under-employed if you don't challenge yourself, as the current job is only a stepping-stone to what you really want. (sorry for the rainbow and pink unicorn f**t pep-talk, but sometimes reality can appear trite.)
All the Best!!! Originally Posted by ogre39
I like unicorns and rainbows..LOL and thank you. I am hoping it is the beginning of a whole new life for me. I needed it in a bad way.. was starting to get depressing..lol Thank you for the best wishes!

guess we'll never hook up now... Originally Posted by matchingmole
All the luck sweetie. Originally Posted by elgato111
Thank you umm that hotel was kinda scary looking.. LOL

Well, hold on a moment there, little lady (said in my best John Wayne impersonation),
I'd think that you might want to consider the option of "part time" work in the hobby once you get acclimated to the rigors of 9-5. Some ladies here do just that and I'd imagine that this could be a very good way to sock away some serious cash in SAVINGS in order either retire early, start your own gig, send any kids to better schools and/or many other things that do not involve an extravagant lifestyle.

Just a thought..... Originally Posted by Randy4Candy

I love the impersonation.. you sound JUST like him
And yes I suppose that is a possibility but to be honest, I think I am a bit thin skinned for all of this. I did alot of reading posts over the past few weeks and I would SOOOO get my feelings hurt easily..lol

Anyway... Thank you guys for the wishes
YAY for Michelle! I hope it's everything you hope it will be...
michelle, congratulations and welcome to the next phase of your life!!
just remember that your job is not you and you are not your job.
working is one thing that you can do that provides you w/ many opportunities [due to income and education received] you might not have otherwise.

hopefully, you'll be challenged, learn new things, meet cool people, perhaps travel to other places and it will be one of the best things you chose to do for yourself and your mind.

but, should the job become boring, overwhelming, shitty, or less than deliteful, step back a bit and see if it's really something you want to do. if it is, take it one week at a time. if it isnt, you dont have to stay at that company/organization forever. look around, find something else, then leave. it's easier to find a job when you have a job.

do think about what radny4candy said [limited playtime once you get into the rhythm of the job].

good luck!!!
Go get 'em....
YAY for Michelle! I hope it's everything you hope it will be... Originally Posted by OldTimeBuddie
THANKS!!!!
michelle, congratulations and welcome to the next phase of your life!!
just remember that your job is not you and you are not your job.
working is one thing that you can do that provides you w/ many opportunities [due to income and education received] you might not have otherwise.

hopefully, you'll be challenged, learn new things, meet cool people, perhaps travel to other places and it will be one of the best things you chose to do for yourself and your mind.

but, should the job become boring, overwhelming, shitty, or less than deliteful, step back a bit and see if it's really something you want to do. if it is, take it one week at a time. if it isnt, you dont have to stay at that company/organization forever. look around, find something else, then leave. it's easier to find a job when you have a job.

do think about what radny4candy said [limited playtime once you get into the rhythm of the job].

good luck!!! Originally Posted by pmdelites
Sounds like great advise! I may laminate it and put it on my refrigerator!
Thank you

Go get 'em.... Originally Posted by Int3rested
Woohoo! I am going to give my best!