Hurtful Comments

I've been reading a lot of comments from hobbyists in the Dallas forums about how ugly some providers are. I think its a safe assumption that most of the hobbyists on this site don't look anything close to Brad Pitt. I don't believe in calling a provider a 10 when she's a 3. But the insulting and hurtful comments must stop and stop now!!! If you don't find a provider attractive just don't say anything. Nobody likes to have their feelings hurt, providers included. Everytime a hobbyist posts an uncalled for unkind comment, someone needs to make a reply post calling their hand on it. If a spot light is turned on these rude unkind hobbyists they will stop.
On the other hand, if she looks like a 3, I want to know that. But, yeah, there are guys who will bash a lady just to be doing it. Hard to tell the difference, except to read a lot of posts.
In all honesty, a man should not speak badly about a women. Unless she had no class, or other things. But if she isn't your type, then don't bother seeing her for a Reunion. I understand Gonzo DFW, if she is a 3, hobbyist should know. And please be nice...=)
I love you all play badly boys, but safely.

Sincerely,
Diamond Black
I've been reading a lot of comments from hobbyists in the Dallas forums about how ugly some providers are. I think its a safe assumption that most of the hobbyists on this site don't look anything close to Brad Pitt. I don't believe in calling a provider a 10 when she's a 3. But the insulting and hurtful comments must stop and stop now!!! If you don't find a provider attractive just don't say anything. Nobody likes to have their feelings hurt, providers included. Everytime a hobbyist posts an uncalled for unkind comment, someone needs to make a reply post calling their hand on it. If a spot light is turned on these rude unkind hobbyists they will stop. Originally Posted by Bannedito
I agree with you 100% some of these guys are just dam rude to some woman.
I love this saying. Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me.
I'm reminded of a line from SiaSL: "I have never seen you be rude to a lady."

Emphasis mine, and just sayin' that's how I roll.

The following paras are very worthwhile, but off topic in this thread.
I will add how hard it is to have your pics up and be compared to 1,000 other girls. I am SOOOO glad I don't have access to the ROS area. As women, we all have our insecurities and I assure you no matter how confident we act, we are much more critical of our bodies than most men will be. What is said in jest on a thread in public can truly effect not only the way a woman sees herself, but her performance as well. If it has been said that she is "on the chubby side" I can almost promise you if she was happy with herself before.. she won't be anymore. I just wonder if those things could be kept in "ROS" unless a girl just really did you wrong, there is no reason to make her feel bad about herself. This is her lively-hood, she really needs to feel good about herself. PLUS some men may LOVE what you think is ugly.
Just a thought.. thanks for reading
I like it just the way it is......

Easier to put people on DNS list...(provider or hobbyist)!!

Plus this is a SHMB......Feelings are the last thing that needs to be on This board!!
ONEMI, WOW, that light font is hard on these old eyeballs!
I will add how hard it is to have your pics up and be compared to 1,000 other girls. I am SOOOO glad I don't have access to the ROS area. As women, we all have our insecurities and I assure you no matter how confident we act, we are much more critical of our bodies than most men will be. What is said in jest on a thread in public can truly effect not only the way a woman sees herself, but her performance as well. If it has been said that she is "on the chubby side" I can almost promise you if she was happy with herself before.. she won't be anymore. I just wonder if those things could be kept in "ROS" unless a girl just really did you wrong, there is no reason to make her feel bad about herself. This is her lively-hood, she really needs to feel good about herself. PLUS some men may LOVE what you think is ugly.
Just a thought.. thanks for reading Originally Posted by lil_michelle

Think you hit the nail right on the head LM. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
It's AMERICA freedom of speech.. Yes I agree I wanna know if she was a 3 saying she was an 8. Hey I've been called fat ugly etc. but hey look what industry your in? This industry can be very judgemental and if you don't have a tough skin to take ugly critisim then guess what wrong industry.. Who gives a rats ass how you think I look or how anyone one else looks. Looks are temporary it can all be taken away. REALLY!!!
I do not find that many out of line comments in reviews. Comments about looks are appropriate in ROS.
Descriptions should be tactful but accurate. This board is about exchanging information so we can make informed decisions about who to see and spend hundreds of dollars on. I believe women can elect to have no reviews on the site if they choose.

The bottom line is that looks are part of the package that providers are selling so guys should be able to provide their opinions, although it should be done tactfully. If you are not interested in the honest exchange of information, then maybe a review board is not the right fit for you.
I see this occasionally, but in my reading, rarely. More often descriptions are laced with code words with ambiguous meanings as to appearance that are tactful to the point of being potentially misleading.

The way to get the "truth" out there, or as close as one can get to "truth" is for the lady to have an up to date, accurate, and as complete as possible photo gallery. The simple phrase, "she looks like her pictures," should go a long way toward sparing feelings and informing potential clients.
As stated above, I totally agree that the photos need to be accurate and current. Now there is always the debate of Glamour shots and real life. Obviously the photographer is hired for his expertise and to satisfy his clients’ needs. His job is to make the subject as attractive as he or she can. When you see an ad on TV it is to entice you to purchase something, not to really be untruthful but has a extremely positive spin. Apples to apples in my book, if you cannot tell the photo shopped professional photos you have a problem. I can bet anytime you see a lady you will be disappointed. They are the same person decorated to the max to entice you. How many times do you see a camera phone shot in a mirror and just keep going?

My pet gripe is when a guy had a bad experience and has written a review indicating such, that is his right and I certainly support his opinion. But when he goes on a vendetta and post his complaint of his bad time on every review this woman has for the next 5 years, he is being an Assh*le with an agenda to disrupt this woman’s lively hood. These types of actions are upsetting to gentlemen who have written good reviews about the lady. Basically you are calling out everyone that has written a positive review as being untruthful and these men are quickly accused of being White Knights when they were honest. Even bigger piles of bull do is when guys have never seen the woman chime in how she must be terrible and they have never seen the woman, never talked to the woman and basically make comments of which they really know nothing about but feel their opinion is wonderful. We all know the definition of opinions. I personally prefer another board where hobbyists write reviews, the providers can buy a membership and read the complete review and neither she nor anyone else can comment on the review. Why do I like this is very simple no drama for either party, it encourages honest fair reviews. It allows the provider an opportunity to see why the guy was not happy and she can be more careful not to make that mistake again, or she can choose to ignore it. NO DRAMA key to harmony.

Now with all of that being said, there are an extremely large number of post whores on this site of both genders that basically have no real life and obviously have some communication skills dysfunction and live their life behind a phony handle. They obviously feel the need to feel recognized and cannot get it in real life so the prey here on each other. The purpose of a board of this kind in my thoughts is for a free truthful fair exchange of facts by both parties. To the men this is just a who do I want go to bed with next for fun, excitement passionate exchange or whatever, for the ladies it is a means of support for themselves, children or managers. Really these two goals are so far apart, it is amazing there is any type of harmony. Respect is and always should be the key to happiness of all, more practice by all would make this board a better, more enjoyable and safer place for all.

There's no such thing as ugly women. Just prettier women who make them look that way. And then someone had to go and create numbers.