The Naked Therapist

Has anyone every seen a sexual therapist? I would consider women like Dragonfly, Lindsey Lacey, Reese Foster, Fawn and many others would be classified as our sexual therapist. They have helped us to explore many of our sexual fantasies or hangups. Check out this article on "The Naked Therapist".

http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local/...troubled_.html
You mean that's not my main job anyway? LOL!
to lose the glasses and get a new 'do'. I wonder if Medicare will ever approve sex therapists for us older guys.
After a few years in the hobby any one of these ladies could write a book on the male psyche that would shame any trained psychologist. It's amazing and even a little disturbing that the women here can understand us so completely while we, in the final analysis, really don't have a clue.
Dragonfly has done things for me/taken me places I have never been before. Some I never expected to go to. Its amazing the doors that open when you have trust in someone.
It is absolutely hilarious that you mention this today. Just this morning I decided to redo everything in my business and be a sexual Therapist. I mean the exact words. It's a sign.
Does she have the Tiger Woods seal of approval?
I had a role play session similar to this. 'Twas fun!