Going Greek = Better/Bigger Orgasms? Girls tell us guys!

Girls

I hobby because I like to experience new things - a while back a girl I liked to visit was very into greek. She got me going on that - and I'm a fan, she taught me how to do it right, and I feel very enabled to give pleasure through it.

So, no surprises here - I'm not trying to advocate all girls go greek...I just want to become enlightened more.

http://www.slate.com/id/2270622/
Above is a very interesting article and I'd like to hear some input from our girls.

I'm not talking about the girls who have had the bad experience - some donkey dick slammed his manhood into you and all you experienced is pain. I know that happens and I'm so disappointed to hear those experiences. I'm talking about the guy who warms you up to the idea, relaxes you, slowly and methodically guides you there, and makes the best attempt at pleasurable greek. That stimulation and ensuing activity got you to orgasm, what has been the result?

1. Want it more often and in combination with vaginal and clitoral orgasms.

2. Want it more than vaginal or clitoral orgasms (cause you get off better or it's a more intense orgasm)

3. Never want to do it again

If you are a #2 - are you challenged at all in getting off vaginally or clitorally?

I didn't do a poll because I want to get some verbose input.

I appreciate not getting flamed for asking these questions - and I truly appreciate any experiences shared.

<AH>
uuhh yeah.

ok, here goes.

Some girls like it.....some girls don't.

Some girls think they MIGHT "want" to like it......some girls don't.

My experience....well, after years of learning how to make the most of it.....then I became savy to the fact that it is enjoyable only with someone I completely trust.

I think there are three or more types of a sexual experiences of the GREEKNESS:
1) bang it to the bank
2) dive in to the sensuality and make the experience something that actually has some depth.
3) bang it to the bank.....again

if you are a #1 or #3....
then greek....could just be the fact that you take the pain and discomfort....to the point of pleasure.....for the $$$$

if you are a #2...
then you are choosey of who you LET take you on in this manner.
It CAN be a pleasurable event.....but all needs to be in order....and the man should ALWAYS know what the hell he is doing.

Vaginal or clitoral orgasm can be enhanced by Greek....but only again....in my opinion, you are having an experience with someone you trust.

Maybe not the initial response the author was looking for....but my frank 2 cents. Call me a prude if you want. It is strange to me that greek is introduced on the first session.

kisses,
Torre
i like in the ass and to some extent prefer it in the ass.. good orgasms..it is "taboo" of sorts and mentally stimulates me as much as physically.. i know the mind frame the guy gets doing my ass.. i know the mind frame i get in.. it changes the whole atmosphere for the better for me..

i orgasm easily.. don't need clit stimulation at all..can cum from cock in pussy or ass.. sometimes..if its a hot cock sucking.. i can "orgasm" of sorts from that..

its hot to feel it.. its hot to be in the moment of it both physically and mentally

however.. i don't do the slow ease me into it lets make anal love stuff.. ya..u gotta be slow goin in somewhat.. but once its there..lets get the movement going.. stuff will relax and good orgasms will follow
Torre -

First thank you for your comment. I appreciate and respect your experience and feelings. I didn't post this with expectations except that maybe they confirm or contradict the article. I also realize that this article is not based on hobbyists, but on general population. We do have a unique "dissection" of people here, thus there would likely be a significant difference in result.

I think there are three or more types of a sexual experiences of the GREEKNESS:
1) bang it to the bank
2) dive in to the sensuality and make the experience something that actually has some depth.
3) bang it to the bank.....again Originally Posted by Torre Tames
#'s 1 and 3 were exactly NOT what I was looking for. Girls that are willing to deal with the discomfort in exchange for $. In most cases, the dudes hit it, and its painful to the girls. They don't ensure the guy knows what he's doing, thus most bad experiences I hear about are exactly this.

if you are a #2....then I would assume you are choosey of who you LET take you on in this manner. It CAN be a pleasurable event.....but all needs to be in order....and the man should ALWAYS know what the hell he is doing.
A #2 is exactly the comments I'm looking for..do most girls have a potential for being a #2, considering physiological first (the physical make up is of course similar to all of us and size matters here), then psychological (get past the taboo), then social (with whom do I share this experience?).

I totally agree about the dude knowing what he's doing!!! Not just the act, but everything leading up to it.

Let's say that you are a #2. You actually enjoy it and you choose who to enjoy it with. If you choose to share that experience with hobbyists (as any one would say in hobbyville YMMV), and you have a better chance at orgasm (as the article says), then I'm curious - do you begin to prefer it? Does it take over?

It is strange to me that greek is introduced on the first session.
I agree, mostly because as you say it's a trust factor - and how do you trust on the first visit. If the girl is turned on to greek (and I can name a few) they want it that way. My initial observation and understanding from the article (as well as a few girls I've met) - is that greek orgasm better/more intense than any other, and does that become preferential over other orgasms?

Again thanks for your post, and I look forward to more discussion and opinions.

<AH>
however.. i don't do the slow ease me into it lets make anal love stuff.. ya..u gotta be slow goin in somewhat.. but once its there..lets get the movement going.. stuff will relax and good orgasms will follow Originally Posted by DeAnna Luv
Thanks for your comment DeAnna! I'm curious about the intensity of the orgasm, and like you mentioned - you prefer it in the ass - is there a definite difference as compared to orgasms from clitoral or vaginal or as you said even cock sucking.

I really like the fact that you mention the psychological part! - Sex happens in the mind - and the better the mind is "into" the event the more intense everything happens. If you think you're doing something "really naughty" you get all worked up. Personally, I love to create erotic adventures, role plays.

I'm curious also about the intensity of the "movement" as you mention - very aware of the need to be slow and methodical in entry - but as you say, and I've experienced, most girls (even newest to greek) want it pretty hard once everything relaxes. Some have even said to me they want it to be the 2nd pop so the dude will last longer in greek (If he has trouble controlling his nut).

Thx!

<AH>