AA

Why most providers refuse AA?
I think it all the meetings....
Why most providers refuse AA? Originally Posted by texasboy13
They got rid of that stupid NBA thread now you want to start it back up, it was pointless then and pointless now, Kill this thread before it spreads into that last one that lasted years,
I am AA frienldy if your ever in the NOLA area, I have a handful of regulars that are AA & just absolute dolls.
They got rid of that stupid NBA thread now you want to start it back up, it was pointless then and pointless now, Kill this thread before it spreads into that last one that lasted years, Originally Posted by dreamvacationdates
How about you ignore it if it bothers you so much??

Can't do it? No will power?

For all you dead horse beating grab-assers, why is this topic SO HARD for you to ignore???

The reason is, guys with shallow egos and tiny dicks can't handle the thought of black men pounding their ATF's into the mattress.

There are other reasons, but this is the CORE reason at the center of it all.
I personally wish they’d bring that NBA thread and the bbfs thread back because it made it easy to merge all the individual threads into them.
there are some very nice AA men out there .kinda sad they get all lumped in with the bad the good & ugly
It just depends on the AA male. Professional or Thug......Your choice
Why most providers refuse AA? Originally Posted by texasboy13
Stupid is, as stupid does...
  • Old-T
  • 09-09-2018, 09:55 PM
Some certainly do, more so in the South it seems.

But I don't think it is "most".
It's everyone's right to refuse service to anyone she or he want's to. Just move on to the next if it offends you!
+1--How about you ignore it if it bothers you so much??

Ask that individual
They got rid of that stupid NBA thread now you want to start it back up, it was pointless then and pointless now, Kill this thread before it spreads into that last one that lasted years, Originally Posted by dreamvacationdates
Whatta ya' mean "They"??
If they didn’t... what the hell would the crying be about for the next 400 years?
I can see this thread going south in a big hurry.
I just ask a provider personally the reason she don't if I wana know.
There is a # of reasons. And I don't see black chicks so what?