do any providers actually enjoy greek

while a small shapely tush is top on my list greek / anal is something that i only crave or participate on a rare basis, once or twice a year.

it does seem to be that activity so many guys crave and most providers dont provide.

we all know 90 percent of the motivation for women doing this is financial. that being said there are girls that if didnt have the option of pfp would do it for free because they love sex.

my question is this. are there girls on here that offer greek not solely to earn more $ or feel it a neccesary evil to keep / attract customers but do it because they love it.

for those who love it what do u love. is it the forbidden nature, the pain with pleasure, the providing of immense satisfaction. like i said i only dabble in it occasionally and my experiences have ranged from god awful to mind blowing incredible but like to get a few ladies perspectives though gents thoughts and opinions welcomed as well
Just what I said...Greece is my preferred trip. I love the chills that I feel throughout my whole entire body when visiting this wonderful place. It does grow on you and after time will become a main attraction.
There are a lot of the clients that seem to love the hell out of it(they just give it a different name) so why not a provider also enjoy it?
I'm not a fan of receiving it. And I only do it if no upsell involved.
Layla, you need to come see us in Austin
I have know quite a few ladies that enjoy it. Not my favorite thing but if asked I will go for it.
They tell me that the feeling is different and they can climax faster in greek and it is an intense climax.
I allies wounded if any on loves it to me it gross and very gross I don't even like looking at it. I front side bust.
I allies wounded if any on loves it to me it gross and very gross I don't even like looking at it. I front side bust. Originally Posted by Ripmany
What he said....

Kidding- I don’t love doing it but have met tons of girls who have literally forced my cock in their ass bc they love it so much.
I enjoy it when its done correctly - build up and lots of play. I need to feel relaxed and comfortable in order to do it. And then I love it! But it cant be forced. I make that clear when I get inquiries for it. Most guys know what they're doing thankfully!
I Enjoy it But I Hardly Get Requested To let futher Exploration within....
Ok so I just met a new provider this past wknd. and after eating her out for an extended amount of she wanted Greek 1st! She encouraged it! I think she likes it more than vaginal! just sayin
Some do.. yes,, I know of one in the Sand hills area that does very much.. I don't mind it from time to time . just have to be in the right mood
It goes in phases for me. Sometimes I can’t get enough, and sometimes I’m not interested at all. Mostly I love it, though.
When I was younger, I wanted to fuck chicks in the ass all the time. Once I married my current wife and was able to get it whenever I wanted, I lost the urgent urge to fuck chicks in the ass.
If you don't get it much, you want it a lot.
When I was younger, I wanted to fuck chicks in the ass all the time. Once I married my current wife and was able to get it whenever I wanted, I lost the urgent urge to fuck chicks in the ass.
If you don't get it much, you want it a lot. Originally Posted by Warptcuck
very accurate statement imo
I Love it. I've never analyzed (heh I said anal) what it is, in particular, about it that I enjoy so much. I just feels amazing to me. (when done right lol)

I do not ask for any larger amount to offer it.
I don't display the offering prominently in any ads that I post.
I do list it as available. Because it is.
So my reasons for loving it have nothing to do with financial gain.
Hell.....very few of my clients partake. LOL