Force BJ

Ever have a provider get nude with you and you know you don't last so you want FS but she want down on you any way.
I always been told I last to long
Some ladies would rather go down on you - it keeps them in control. If you can't last, a really talented lady will keep you on the edge for a good while and prolong everything. Many times I would rather have a BBBJ when I can sit back and enjoy the show over CFS where I do most of the work. Just IMHO.
It’s a tactic they use if they don’t want to spend the time fucking you.
If they can get you off quick, there’s a chance you won’t be able to go again.
They count on that, you end up either embarrassed or don’t want to stay talking and leave.
Bingo... NEXT!
Thanks spit it out you the answer makes the most since.
Have you tried the simple. "I don't want a BJ" response?
Yea but she goes down any way. I tell provider up front NO BJ GFE only.
Fuck that. I want the BBBJ first...
Not many chicks can make me pop with just a BJ.
Few can, most cannot.
So, I'll let their jaw get tired then turn them over and MISH the fuck out of them.
Yea but she goes down any way. I tell provider up front NO BJ GFE only. Originally Posted by Ripmany
What? Is she holding you hostage in her teeth?? Take it out of her mouth and tell her to put it in her VaJayJay!! You need to screen your ladies better...
I always been told I last to long Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Same here.....Depending on the girl, I get the wrap it up cue
Lol! Great thread! We have all been their my friend. For me to see a provder I require multi pops.
Myself.....I hate the taste condoms leave. So I like the first "pop" to be bbbj.

That way, I get fucked longer on the second
I like the way you think Krystal.
I feel terrible for any Gent that has booked an amount of time with a "Lady" only to find that it wasn't TIME that he was actually booking, but # of times.
I thought when I saw the title it was going to be iso force bj like they wanted to dominate a girl that way. In any event to me nothing better than a good bbbj so if a provider wants to only do that and she's talented that's perfect