Trump Boots Man Out of Rally. Oops!!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/ampht...s-a-supporter/ Originally Posted by papadee
UH HUH, try again idiot. You stupid Morons will believe everything the main stream media spoon feeds you. Get a fucking life and do your homework slave.
Who's gonna get the message to TryWeakly to stop spamming this forum.
All he's done since LLiarMan brought him over from the Houston forum is bump this one thread.

Each time he bumps, this shit is happening.

Thanks, LLiarMan, for everything.

Now go fuck yourself, and your little dog too,

Oh yeah ... got any naked pictures of your Mama?
LLiarMan's ignorant, narcissistic bullshit continues.

We've got death and destruction.

We've got Twitler fucking over his party.

We've got a lot of things to discuss.

It's 9/11 goddammit, Surely you asshole want to curse Muslims today. Seems like that would be appropriate...

BUT NOOOOOOO!!! We need to deal with the juvenile antics of an attention starved reprobate who's desperately trying to walk back every post he makes.

I suppose LLiarMan finds this a better solution than trying to regulate traffic on our public campuses.

So be it.

Maybe we can discuss other issues tomorrow.
BUT NOOOOOOO!!! We need to deal with the juvenile antics of an attention starved reprobate...

So be it. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Go do your thing, oinkboy! Spam the elevator! Entertain us!

LLiarMan's ignorant, narcissistic bullshit continues.

We've got death and destruction.

We've got Twitler fucking over his party.

We've got a lot of things to discuss.

It's 9/11 goddammit, Surely you asshole want to curse Muslims today. Seems like that would be appropriate...

BUT NOOOOOOO!!! We need to deal with the juvenile antics of an attention starved reprobate who's desperately trying to walk back every post he makes.

I suppose LLiarMan finds this a better solution than trying to regulate traffic on our public campuses.

So be it.

Maybe we can discuss other issues tomorrow. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
At least TRUMP didn't holler at the man to " stand up " like Jabbering Joe BIDEN did to a wheelchair-bound man at one of HIS rallies ! Real geniuses, YOU lying liberals !
Well, I'm not going to go to the link posted because I don't need to. First, the story comes from the Washington Post. Why not a reputable newspaper instead of a scandal mag? Second, if anything close to the story is true from the link, it's Trump's rally and he can exclude anyone he wants for whatever reason he wants. Ever try to get into a McCaskill or Clinton rally? They check ID and compare it to a list of registered democrat voters. If you're not on the list....you don't get in. You can get into a Trump rally if you act like an adult, behave yourself, and respect the others who came to listen.