Any other alt right supporters here?

I am! I am fed up.

Fed up with declining standard of living. Fed up with skyrocketing crime. Fed up with paying my taxes to fund freeloaders, especially third world people who have nothing but contempt for western culture. Fed up with a media constantly demonizing whites, justifying rampant crime among certain races, a cesspool of a public "education" system and a higher "education" system.

It is time to make america great again. America was peaceful and prosperous back in the 50s, what with the greatest generation coming back home and making children. But the greatest generation failed to see that they were duped by the powers that be into fighting the wrong enemy. Now we are having all the problems we have today because the Coudenhove-Kalergi plan is being accelerated. It is up to us to stop this.
Listen here, boy. I am sick of my tax money paying your welfare check. Get your ass to sixth street and clean some bathrooms. Trump is gonna deport your drug dealers too! hahahahahahahahah!
  • WTF
  • 09-05-2017, 05:28 PM
OK, who the fuck was Trumpy Cat? With that name and avatar....I laughed every time I saw him post and didn't even have to read his babble!

Trumpy Cat!
BANNED

OK, who the fuck was Trumpy Cat? With that name and avatar....I laughed every time I saw him post and didn't even have to read his babble!

Trumpy Cat!
BANNED

Nice job SnitchFuck, you got him quick.
was that thor?
It does not matter who it was... Just keep blasting 0zombies...

THIS HAS BEEN A PUBLIC SERVICE MESSAGE...
It does not matter who it was... Just keep blasting 0zombies...

THIS HAS BEEN A PUBLIC SERVICE MESSAGE... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Iffylube just another Tzombie Nazi

Iffylube just another Tzombie Nazi
Originally Posted by bamscram
bumscrapper is a eeehbuhhhhrrrrr...

but they are the same thing...

WHO FUCKING CARES?

I support the alt right!
bumscrapper is a eeehbuhhhhrrrrr...

but they are the same thing...

WHO FUCKING CARES?

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
You do!!!

I support the alt right! Originally Posted by Ray Swore
kapow!!! so much for him. banned after 10 posts.
Since according to liberals and the control-left, Anyone pro conservative, must be in the 'alt-right' i guess i qualify..
Since according to liberals and the control-left, Anyone pro conservative, must be in the 'alt-right' i guess i qualify.. Originally Posted by garhkal
or nationalist. they qualify too.