TOP 4 BENEFITS OF A SENSUAL MASSAGE... just sayin😉

RELEASE STRESS & TENSION
Massage therapy is designed as a healing tool for stress. By gently massaging the muscles, you can release stress and tension. Sensual massage takes this one step further by enabling you to experience complete release.

SATISFY THE NEED FOR TOUCH
Touching is a deeply rooted need and form of socialization and is necessary for healthy emotional and physical development. People have a need for intimacy, and it’s not always easy to find in the modern world. Sensual massage is a safe place to explore intimacy with a qualified practitioner

PHYSICAL HEALTH
Scientific and medical studies reveal that massage and even more so, sensual massage can improve sexual health by stimulating blood circulation and strengthening the cardiovascular, endocrine, immune, and nervous systems

MENTAL HEALTH
The effects of a massage have the ability to influence one’s brain chemistry, by stimulating the endocrine glands for more serotonin, DHEA, testosterone, and oxytocin which produces feelings of happiness and euphoria.

816-715-0084 text me
  • ks2ny
  • 09-29-2019, 02:07 PM
Just reading that I already feel a little bit more relaxed, now I want a 90min massage, LOL.
I prefer the feeling of being used by a savage woman with deeply hidden, yet easily risen, primal urges to feed!

Just say'n!

Well text me and we'll make it happen!
I have urges to feed!!!
Wish you were on new orleans tonite.. i need a massage majorly! I walked myself into a muscle gig!