Barter?

Hey ladies (and hobbyists) - Been hobbying for a couple years now and just had a question out of curiosity. I recently had a "barter" session with a provider and must say that I thoroughly enjoyed shopping for her and seeing her face as she opened each gift. While I know this is out of the ordinary for the hobby, I must say it was a great addition to the GFE feel of the appointment. Almost like you were coming home to your lady with a bag full of presents!

So my question is, are there other ladies out there that might enjoy this type of session?
that sounds like a really awesome experience.
i would be up for it.
I agree ... That would be an awesome agreemment. Making a lady feel special is awesome and special at that.
It sounds like a good idea, its also more legal then using money i think lol. Money is so impersonal as well and u could have alot more fun with the shopping and gifts. Makes for a better overall experience i think.
That is sweet! Very creative. I bet she enjoyed it. Sounds like fun!

KKA
Funny you bring that up. There are a couple providers who I barter with, didn't set it up that way, but once they found what sort of business I own, barter came up.

And a gentleman never says no.
Hey ladies (and hobbyists) - Been hobbying for a couple years now and just had a question out of curiosity. I recently had a "barter" session with a provider and must say that I thoroughly enjoyed shopping for her and seeing her face as she opened each gift. While I know this is out of the ordinary for the hobby, I must say it was a great addition to the GFE feel of the appointment. Almost like you were coming home to your lady with a bag full of presents!

So my question is, are there other ladies out there that might enjoy this type of session? Originally Posted by funtimeinsa
Hi,

It's very rare to find a man that enjoys shopping....Wow, every woman would love seeing you at their door! Keep it Up!

Funny you bring that up. There are a couple providers who I barter with, didn't set it up that way, but once they found what sort of business I own, barter came up.

And a gentleman never says no. Originally Posted by oldtiger
Hi,

I'm sure even the men would like to barter with you...aheheheh...just teasing.....Hope to meet you one day....My taste are moving from potatoes to grapes....

Hope you're doing well!

Sincerely,
Wet
If you want I'll exchange beer for gifts. Seriously though, back in the day I used have quite a few exotic dancer friends who I would exchange services with. Funny how most would always say they were strapped for cash, but they were quick to offer up the never-ending well of booty. Good times.
Hi,

Hi,

I'm sure even the men would like to barter with you...aheheheh...just teasing.....Hope to meet you one day....My taste are moving from potatoes to grapes....

Hope you're doing well!

Sincerely,
Wet
Originally Posted by WetVelvetSAT
Well, drop me a pm, if you wanted a "guided tour" while you shop!
I love this idea, sounds cool... I could go for it...