Democrats War on Women

The Senile Biden Admin has just officially abolished Title IX as we knew it. Now, sex = gender identity.

In a nutshell, the new rewrite means:
- men can take academic AND athletic scholarships from women
- men will have FULL access to bathrooms, locker rooms, etc w/ women
- men could be housed in dorm rooms with women
- students and faculty MUST compel their speech by requiring the use of preferred pronouns

If the guidelines above are ignored or even questioned, then YOU can be charged with harassment.

Why do Senile Biden and Democrats hate women so much? Why are they destroying women's sports?

Where are all the feminists???!?? Are they trannies too?
Some feminists, the smart ones, are very much against the trans agenda. They’re called TERFS, and are hated by the rest of the letter people.
Sad that the blurring of rules biological sexes has to be legislated. I don't think ppl born male should be allowed to compete against females. Just nothing about that is ok.
Sad that the blurring of rules biological sexes has to be legislated. I don't think ppl born male should be allowed to compete against females. Just nothing about that is ok. Originally Posted by eyecu2
Ya Think? But your crowd is hell bent on pushing men into women’s sports. That’s not a conspiracy, it’s fact. Why do you support these people Eye?
Ya Think? But your crowd is hell bent on pushing men into women’s sports. That’s not a conspiracy, it’s fact. Why do you support these people Eye? Originally Posted by bambino
I don't support any man competing in women's sports. Never have- I'm a believer of social programs and things that keep vulnerable americans out of bankruptcy for things like health issues or lack of food / housing etc. But that's for another post.

I'm most definitely not a fan of the Don- but that is no secret. I didn't change- the republican party did. Not behind their current attempt at defrauding women's or state's rights, or changing election laws etc., including dirtbag lawyer tricks.

But SOLID NO on anyone other than a genetically born women competing in women's sports.