My INCORRECT Review...

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=817262

I know it'sa good review, HOWEVER, it gives the false impression of what I allow during myvisits.
1.) My rate for an hour is $200, NOT $160
2.) I don't swallow, never have, never will
3.) Idk what reverse russian even is
4.) Since I can only read the basics, idk what else might be there that would make this a disappointment not only to hobbiests who are looking for that but me as well. Please help me have this removed. And as always comments, questions, and concerns are always welcome Thank you!

Xoxo
Happens all the time....
So you're claiming you never met the OP in a session.....Or you met him but his review is over exaggerated ?
  • Trey
  • 08-16-2013, 05:22 PM
The only way I can see reverse Russian going down is he either holds you upside down in some crazy fashion or maybe sit on your chest with his ass all in your face either way don't seem to comfortable.
Over exaggerated in the extreme!
I think you have to have some serious man tits for reverse Russian:

I think you have to have some serious man tits for reverse Russian:

Originally Posted by Htowner
MOM....?!
That's so wrong....
The guy has less "No" restrictions than some of the providers.
  • YoHou
  • 08-16-2013, 07:42 PM
3.) Idk what reverse russian even is Originally Posted by CourtneySt.Clair

I would imagine girl laying on edge of bed getting throat-fucked, pulls out, tit fucks her from there.

Girl would have to have some large tits or dude would have to be gifted. I dunno either, but that's the best I can hypothesize.
Never mind!

Thanks Htowner.....I don't think I laughed that much in a while.
  • BDD
  • 08-16-2013, 11:16 PM
CSC, can't say if the review is valid or not. I can say that mine is and it is positive. It covers both times we have had fun together. I hope you get this sorted out.

Good luck and continue to hobby safe. Hope to visit again soon.
LMFAO
His review.......his story........ijs