OBAMA EPA LIED TO THE COURT, DESTROYED MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF EVIDENCE IN FOIA CASE!

Based on a hearing yesterday in a federal court between Landmark Legal and the EPA, it is revealed that the EPA lied to a federal court with respect to preserving records for a Freedom of Information Act request made by Landmark Legal in 2012. Landmark Legal wanted to know which regulations the EPA was ‘slow-walking’ until after the 2012 elections and filed a FOIA to get that information.

Considering Landmark’s history with the EPA, Levin said they filed for a preliminary injunction in 2013 to preserve all records that pertained to the FOIA request but were denied the injunction because the EPA told the court, under oath, that they were already preserving all records and they didn’t need the court to intervene.

But it turns out that the EPA lied to the court and actually destroyed enormous amounts of evidence, including wiping clean almost every government issued Blackberry just four months after Landmark filed their lawsuit. They also wiped clean personal email accounts, including those used by former EPA administrator Lisa Jackson. And now the court knows it, thanks to depositions it allowed Landmark Legal to conduct of the EPA staff.

Read more: http://therightscoop.com/levin-obama...#ixzz3QKNrAw5t
Based on a hearing yesterday in a federal court between Landmark Legal and the EPA, it is revealed that the EPA lied to a federal court with respect to preserving records for a Freedom of Information Act request made by Landmark Legal in 2012. Landmark Legal wanted to know which regulations the EPA was ‘slow-walking’ until after the 2012 elections and filed a FOIA to get that information.

Considering Landmark’s history with the EPA, Levin said they filed for a preliminary injunction in 2013 to preserve all records that pertained to the FOIA request but were denied the injunction because the EPA told the court, under oath, that they were already preserving all records and they didn’t need the court to intervene.

But it turns out that the EPA lied to the court and actually destroyed enormous amounts of evidence, including wiping clean almost every government issued Blackberry just four months after Landmark filed their lawsuit. They also wiped clean personal email accounts, including those used by former EPA administrator Lisa Jackson. And now the court knows it, thanks to depositions it allowed Landmark Legal to conduct of the EPA staff.

Read more: http://therightscoop.com/levin-obama...#ixzz3QKNrAw5t Originally Posted by Whirlaway

If it is Anything-Obama, it is a lie.
A true culture of corruption !
Did you read the story Cornholio? You're talking out of your BUNGHOLE again!

More monosyllabic talking point swill from another Idiot wannabe.

So Assup. Do you approve of the EPA destroying evidence and lying in court about it?
So Assup. Do you approve of the EPA destroying evidence and lying in court about it? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Assup?
Sure he does and he will deflect from the topic every time.
Assup believes that anytime the democrats are in control that any and everything the government does is great. As long as they can continue to grow the government and tell us what we can or cannot do, he is comfortable.
The inability of libtards to be able to think for themselves without the government telling them what to think or do is part of what makes them libtards. Corruption of our government is required to achieve their goals.
Did you read the story Cornholio? You're talking out of your BUNGHOLE again!

More monosyllabic talking point swill from another Idiot wannabe.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Yes Penis Breath, I read the story.
I know you are far to stupid to realize that your Bastard Boy King tells the EPA every move to make. He is a corrupt POS directing the EPA accordingly.
I see you still have your head so far up Odoofus' ass that you cannot make sound judgments before you turn on that diahrea mouth of yours !
Spell check, essay! Spell check, for the love of God.

BTW - when are you going to enlighten us on the Christian origin of God, Cornholio?

Or are you just taking out your BUNGHOLE again?

[/QUOTE]

BTW - when are you going to enlighten us on the Christian origin of God, Cornholio?

[/QUOTE]

Did you mean "ese" or

essay
el ensayo

Dictionary
essay
NOUN
1. (written composition)
a. el ensayo (m)
They asked me to write an essay on the government.Me pidieron escribir un ensayo acerca del gobierno.
b. la redacción (f)
My homework is to write an essay each week.Mi tarea es escribir una redacción cada semana.
c. el trabajo (m)
My essay was about the works of Monet.Mi trabajo fue acerca de las obras de Monet.
Copyright © 2014 Curiosity Media Inc.
essay
NOUN
1. redacción (f) (at school); trabajo (m) (at university)
Copyright © 2006 Harrap Publishers Limited
essay
NOUN
(Literat) ensayo (m); (Educ) (Univ) trabajo (m);
TRANSITIVE VERB
probar; ensayar; [+task] intentar
to essay to intentar
MODIFIER

Shit Eater?

So Assup. Do you approve of the EPA destroying evidence and lying in court about it? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

Hi AssupLiar! You forgot to answer my question.
He is comfortable with the lies. The truth scares the shit out of him.
Why do you think I put "essay" quotation marks, SLOBBRIN?

I figured a bright star like you would pick right up on the whole spell check/auto-correct thing.

And you did!

Great fucking research again, SLOBBRIN!

Hi AssupLiar! You forgot to answer my question. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I am not your answer man, Whinybitch. I've stated my position on lying before and I won't restate it every time Whir-LIE-turd cherry picks from a wild-eyed, dubious RWW blog, as he is want to do.

Why do you automatically accept Whir-LIE-turd's distorted "editorializations" as truth?

ANSWER ME!

Just as I thought. You think you're the smartest man in the stall. But if you are, then why is the other guy's dick in YOUR mouth, Glory Hole?

[/QUOTE]

Funny, I don't see any quotation marks. Shit Eater... ¡no me vengas con esas!