"THEY AREN'T TERRORISTS" THEY ARE FREEDOM FIGHTERS (OR WHATEVER)....

The three pillars of our national security....the White House, the State Department and the Pentagon...this is both frighting and stupefying......I get the deceit and spin coming from presidential lackey's at State and within the White House, but the Pentagon?

Do you think Adm. Kirby feels the bit embarrassed defending this? The extent he twists and bends to defend the policy is an embarrassment to the uniform.

From the President's office:

to the State Department:

to the Pentagon:

Fascinating. Orwell lives.
This, Obama's reluctance to use the term "Islamic Terrorists", his backpedaling that ISIS doesn't have anything to do with Islam, his release of the Taliban commanders, Obama's refusal to march in Paris and the Jerusalem vote at the DNC all have one thing in common.

This is a concerted effort to win Muslim votes. It's that simple. We are being sold out incrementally. Obama alluded to it in his books.

Thanks Obama.
The Taliban are not terrorist. Whirlaway- let me ask you a question and answer it honestly. Whose land is it the Taliban or the U.S? Who are the invaders/intruders and who are the true citizens? Are not the Taliban the sons of Afghanistan?
If I came into your home- you have the right to defend it by all means. If I entered your home- ate a bowl of you cereal, drink your beer, took a dump in your toilet, slept in your bed, and you came in and beat the living crap out of me- should people label you a thug or inhumane for defending your home?
Taliban don't plot attacks against anyone outside of occupants in their homeland. You have never heard of taliban carrying out attacks on foreign soil or plotting to highjack planes etc.
The Taliban are a bunch of stone age thinking ultra-conservative muslims with a strict and archaic ideology of Islam, but because they are defending their land and unfortunately have killed some American and other foreign troops they are not terrorist. I am sorry, but I don't group Taliban in the same fashion as ISIS.

Oh let's not forget, who was instrumental in creating the Taliban. If they were terrorist- why did the the United States arm and support the Taliban. The Taliban were the former Mujahideen that fought the soviets. So I guess back then it was much worst to be a soviet communist than a terrorist?
The Taliban were in power for 5 years and were never labeled as sponsors of terrorism. Also,if OBL never came to Afghanistan- the Taliban would be an after though and would still perhaps be in power. The Taliban were never an enemy of the U.S or had any ties to any terrorist attack against the U.S.

However, because some people are defending their land against who they perceive as invaders we have to label them as Terrorist?
This, Obama's reluctance to use the term "Islamic Terrorists", his backpedaling that ISIS doesn't have anything to do with Islam, his release of the Taliban commanders, Obama's refusal to march in Paris and the Jerusalem vote at the DNC all have one thing in common.

This is a concerted effort to win Muslim votes. It's that simple. We are being sold out incrementally. Obama alluded to it in his books.

Thanks Obama. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Did you forget to add Obama ordering the killing of OBL- who has been pretty much the face and voice of Islamic terrorist. Oh, and might I add in Obama's 1st term- his administration killed and/or captured more Al-Queada and Taliban operatives/militants than in Bush's 8 years. Oh yeah that will get you some muslim votes. If you had any intelligence- there's not one state in the union that has enough muslim citizens to sway votes one way are the other.
Dude, you really needed to pay more attention to the intel that came out of Afghanistan after the Taliban fell.

The Taliban was a wholly-owned subsidiary of al-Qaida. Captured payroll records from a Taliban safehouse in Kandahar proved it. The reason they refused to hand Osama bin Laden over to the US was that they were on his payroll and that would really have hurt their paychecks, not to mention their 401K match.
The Taliban was a wholly-owned subsidiary of al-Qaida. Originally Posted by Sidewinder
They got pissed with Clinton lobbed some rounds over there at them. (So did Ken Lay who was trying to cut a deal with the Taliban in Sugarland, Texas, when Clinton went all militaristic on them in Afghanistan.)

"We" trained the little buggers over there during Peanut Carter's days.
The dealers aren't the gangsters... OK? WTF
Dude, you really needed to pay more attention to the intel that came out of Afghanistan after the Taliban fell.

The Taliban was a wholly-owned subsidiary of al-Qaida. Captured payroll records from a Taliban safehouse in Kandahar proved it. The reason they refused to hand Osama bin Laden over to the US was that they were on his payroll and that would really have hurt their paychecks, not to mention their 401K match. Originally Posted by Sidewinder
Do you really believe that Bullshit? I mean really? The U.S needed a reason to stay in Afghanistan so they had to conjure up some bullshit and a fool like you took the bait.
When the U.S invaded Afghanistam, the Talibam controlled about 90 percent of Afghanistan- the other 10 percent was the Northern Alliance. Are you telling me that OBL had more money than what the Taliban had access too? Read the history of the Taliban- the one reason why they came to power and even though they had a harsh govt was that the citizens felt they(Taliban) were uncorruptable- money means nothing to the Taliban- so the idea they were on OBL's payroll is a huge joke. When the Taliban was in power afghan farmers could not grow opium- if the Taliban were in need of money they could have made millions from exporting Opium on the black market.
Did you forget to add Obama ordering the killing of OBL- who has been pretty much the face and voice of Islamic terrorist. Oh, and might I add in Obama's 1st term- his administration killed and/or captured more Al-Queada and Taliban operatives/militants than in Bush's 8 years. Oh yeah that will get you some muslim votes. If you had any intelligence- there's not one state in the union that has enough muslim citizens to sway votes one way are the other. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Did you forget that Obama didn't show the pictures of the deceased OBL? He didn't want to spike the football in his constituents' faces.

In Houston there are mosques popping up all over in the last 10 years with a very visible Muslim population. It on the verge of being a Democratic stronghold. You are a pre-911 thinker.

No this is a purposeful Democratic strategy that will pay long term dividends on the fall of the country.
Do you really believe that Bullshit? I mean really? Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
The Taliban were the former Mujahideen that fought the soviets. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Please clarify your statement...
Did you forget that Obama didn't show the pictures of the deceased OBL? He didn't want to spike the football in his constituents' faces.

In Houston there are mosques popping up all over in the last 10 years with a very visible Muslim population. It on the verge of being a Democratic stronghold. You are a pre-911 thinker.

No this is a purposeful Democratic strategy that will pay long term dividends on the fall of the country. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Is there something wrong with Mosque popping up? Heck is it any worse than a church on every other corner? You are really displaying your racist ways. Again show me a report of any state that has a muslim population that can sway votes or turn a Red State Blue or vice- versa- you are really full of shit or either paranoid. Stop watching everything you see on Faux news.

Are you doubting that OBL is dead? What advantage would he have of showing the pics, but to get the terrorist assholes riled up? You are truly one dumb fuck!!!
You are truly one dumb fuck!!! Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Welcome aboard, I've been saying that for years!
Is there something wrong with Mosque popping up? Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Fuck yes there is...
You want them to take over?
You don't need those motherfuckers in the USA.