Democrats will win the 2016 election

true
true Originally Posted by huskerman23
I hope you are right. If this country has to fall it may as well do it quick and another Democrat president will get us there.

Jim
The Statists will win the 2016 election. Democrat or Republican makes NO difference.
That's what they said about the 2014 elections too.

What happened?
  • Old-T
  • 02-02-2015, 05:30 AM
true Originally Posted by huskerman23
You don't know either candidate, nor the economic situation, nor the international situation.

That seems like something short of a guess. More like an attempt to cause another flair up of hostilities here.

Yawn.
Move to "The Conference Room."
My prediction for the election...It will be won by a white male.
Another drug user is posting now?

Anything that happens between now and inauguration day is on Obama. Any downturn in the economy (do you expect an upturn?), any terrorist attack (do you really think that Obama's really going after terrorist), and scandal (as opposed to a good run of competent behavior) is on Obama and the democratic party.

A democrat is going to win in 2016? Good luck with that. (not really)
  • Old-T
  • 02-02-2015, 08:14 AM
Another drug user is posting now?

Anything that happens between now and inauguration day is on Obama. Any downturn in the economy (do you expect an upturn?), any terrorist attack (do you really think that Obama's really going after terrorist), and scandal (as opposed to a good run of competent behavior) is on Obama and the democratic party.

A democrat is going to win in 2016? Good luck with that. (not really) Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Your post says it all about Wackos. No need for facts, no need to even wait and see what events occur. In your very closed mind if it's bad it's the dem's fault.

Stupid. That's all needs to be said.

So the people in Seattle should blame the dems for having a brain dead coach call a stupid play?

The people in DC should praise the reps for turning today's forecasted snow into rain?

If a TPer were to blow up the Lincoln tunnel (which I do not think they would), but IF they did, your post says that would be Obama's fault too.

What happened? Originally Posted by gfejunkie
The Republicans invented EBOLA...

This is what you said about about what they said.

And, you're full of shit, as usual.
  • WTF
  • 02-02-2015, 08:47 AM

What happened? Originally Posted by gfejunkie
You do realize that 2014 wasn't a Presidential election?

Actually, Old-T, JDIdiot didn't pre-emptedy lay blame on the Democrats for any downturn in he economy, terrorist attack or-- what was the third one? Oh yeah! -- SCANDAL that occurs between now and January 2017. He pre-emptedly blamed OBAMA.

JDIdiot's game extends no further than "I hate Obama," "Why don't _________ people do ________," and "You're a Racist." All too often, he bundles those ridiculous squawking points and makes less sense than normal.

The post you quoted is a typical example.

One would hope that the new Republican Congress would be able to unite to protect us from these things.

But apparently JDIdiot doesn't think so.
My prediction for the election...It will be won by a white male. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Well that would be a refreshing change. Is it ok if he's a heterosexual as well.

Jim
That is the only downside Jim...LOL
Assup, what is "pre-emptedy"?