Odumbo mocked on Twitter for sipping beer with pinkie raised

"Just before the Super Bowl kicked off this weekend, NBC’s Savannah Guthrie visited the White House kitchen for a few words with President Odumbo, only to discover that the football fan in chief is a little shaky on American history.

"During the discussion with NBC, President Odumbo said that they are making beer in the White House kitchen.

"Dressed in casual shirt with the sleeves rolled up, Odumbo told Guthrie, 'We make beer. First president since George Washington to make some booze in the White House.'

"George Washington didn’t make any 'booze' in the White House. In fact, not only was George Washington no longer president in the year 1800 when construction on the White House was finished, he had already been dead for a year. The first president to live in the People’s House was our second president, John Adams.

"George Washington didn’t live in the White House, much less make any 'booze' there."

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...e-white-house/
But he's so cool.

If GWB would have said any of that, it would be the lead story on every News Outlet.
But he's so cool.

If GWB would have said any of that, it would be the lead story on every News Outlet. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Very true.
If GWB would have said any of that, it would be the lead story on every News Outlet. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Said what?

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED?
Hey, when he was campaigning for President in 2008, he did visit all 57 US States. Or so he claimed. Cut the guy a little slack.
Opinkypink

Of course Harding did a little booze making in the White House during Prohibition. So Obama is wrong a second time in one statement.
Opinkypink

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Bet he doesn't raise it when boozing with Michelle. He's being all "uppity."

Yep:

Bet he doesn't raise it when boozing with Michelle. He's being all "uppity."

Yep:

Originally Posted by LexusLover
What's your point, dipshit?

That POTUS only gets a rise around white women?

Another GREAT THREAD, IBidiot! Relevant. Worldly. Crucial to the future of our planet.

I can't wait for THIS one to pass 400 posts, too!

No wonder you were named the ORIGINAL Dipshit of the Year! That makes YOU the VINCE LOMBARDI of DIPSHITTERY!
I think he and the info babe were seeing eye to eye- look at his eyes and the probable returned stare of hers

and they both had their pinkies raised in solidarity and in boy/girl tension

the statement, "since George Washington" regarding the "booze" making, technically wasn't incorrect. that doesn't mean he wasn't loosely talking about things of which he has no clue but wants to act like he knows, which is his method on just about everything, I just mean technically he was correct

since means, as used in this context, "in the intervening period".

of course its commonly understood that by saying "since" you mean something had previously occurred but in a strict sense
not necessarily

its sort of like the meaning of "is", bubba was technically correct about that also
What's your point, dipshit?

That POTUS only gets a rise around white women?

Another GREAT THREAD, IBidiot! Relevant. Worldly. Crucial to the future of our planet.

I can't wait for THIS one to pass 400 posts, too!

No wonder you were named the ORIGINAL Dipshit of the Year! That makes YOU the VINCE LOMBARDI of DIPSHITTERY!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It's obvious your meat-puppet, Odumbo, has embarrassed your "#Grubered," dumb-ass again, hasn't he, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM; because, you're squirming like the miserable little worm you are.
Not at all, IBIdiot. The only embarrassment around here is YOU, Vince!
I can't remember the last time you started a thread of any value outside of the Idiot Klan, err, Clan. Can anyone?
What more would you expect from the Homo in Chief ?
Ooooooooh, dis beer bes sooooooo yummy !
I wish Asspup bes here wit us..............
Not at all, IBIdiot. The only embarrassment around here is YOU, Vince!
I can't remember the last time you started a thread of any value outside of the Idiot Klan, err, Clan. Can anyone?
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Noticed how you're the incontinent POS that posts in every thread you pretentiously deem "without value," you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

and the worst of these "DEM", lol