OBAMA'S "MATH" DOESN'T ADD UP...MORE LIES?

On Super Bowl Sunday; Obama told interviewer Savannah Guthrie (when she asked about the ISIS threat), "anything we could be doing we are doing.."....

SAVANNAH GUTHRIE: But isn't that -- aren't there other things you could be doing right now short of a presence of ground troops inside Syria or Iraq, that would help this goal of what you say is to defeat ISIS, happen more quickly, couldn't we be doing more?

BARACK OBAMA: Anything we could be doing, Savannah, we are doing.

But then, after the Jordanian Pilot execution, Obama reacts with:

"..And I think we will redouble the vigilance and determination on the part of global coalition to make sure that they are degraded and ultimately defeated...:

Ok Obama zombies; how can we be doing "everything" one day, then 2 days later, the policy is to "redouble" what is already "everything that can be done"?

Explain Obama's math please. Either Obama lied in the Guthrie interview, or he is lying when he pledges to "redouble".
I think ISIS shit in their own nest when they burnt the pilot it pissed a lot of clerics in the ares off. They will not get the support they have had. Plus talking a prisoner exchange lost credibility. As to your question doing everything we can now is short of boots on the ground. However getting more support in the region to fight ISIS is a coalition .
I think ISIS shit in their own nest when they burnt the pilot it pissed a lot of clerics in the ares off. They will not get the support they have had. Plus talking a prisoner exchange lost credibility. As to your question doing everything we can now is short of boots on the ground. However getting more support in the region to fight ISIS is a coalition . Originally Posted by i'va biggen
+100000 ISIS made a huge mistake- Burning of a Body in Islam- specifically a live one and a fellow muslim is something that is forbidden and will only incite muslims to fight against ISIS.
I think Obama uses hooker math. You know the one where they charge $125 for a half hour but if you want an hour it cost $300. It makes zero sense but not much of what this POS president does makes sense.
I think Obama uses hooker math. You know the one where they charge $125 for a half hour but if you want an hour it cost $300. It makes zero sense but not much of what this POS president does makes sense. Originally Posted by Budman
Well no one is a bigger POS than you Budman- remember your ole Obama will lose in 2012- lol get a life loser!!!
Obama uses the same formula as most politicians, the problem is no one in the MSM calls him on it nor do the late night comedians make fun of him.

His pat answer is a variation of this:

1. "We started far behind."
2. "I/We/my staff are working 24/7 to resolve the situation."
3. "We've made tremendous progress and hope to make even more."

Rinse. Repeat ad nauseum.
Well no one is a bigger POS than you Budman- remember your ole Obama will lose in 2012- lol get a life loser!!! Originally Posted by wellendowed1911

Seriously? That's all you got? Did I hurt your feelings by calling your master a POS. Hell I'm still amazed there were enough morons in this country to vote that POS community agitator into the white house not once but twice. He has topped Jimmy Carter as the worst president this country has ever had. You and your ilk will defend this cocksucker no matter what he does. The list of lies and scandals this administration has told is unprecedented. Go back to worshipping your master.
+100000 ISIS made a huge mistake- Burning of a Body in Islam- specifically a live one and a fellow muslim is something that is forbidden and will only incite muslims to fight against ISIS. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
I disagree. I think this ruthless bunch of thugs are out to scare the living shit out of other Muslims. And it's working. The United Arab Emirates just pulled out of the coalition.