Ten million gallons of 'missing oil' from 2010 BP disaster discovered at bottom of Gulf of Mexico

According to the article the oil is buried in sediment at the bottom of the sea...

Isn't that where it came from in the first place, just deeper?
According to the article the oil is buried in sediment at the bottom of the sea...

Isn't that where it came from in the first place, just deeper? Originally Posted by boardman
I suppose it is going to depend on the age of the sediment.
Dun dun dunnnn!
In a thousand years they will (discover) oil there.
In a thousand years they will (discover) oil there. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Exactly!
In a thousand years they will (discover) oil there. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
By then synthetic baby oil will be common place, and YOU won't need THE OIL.
By then synthetic baby oil will be common place, and YOU won't need THE OIL. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Maybe they will just squeeze the grease out of people like you.
Maybe they will just squeeze the grease out of people like you. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
In a 1,000 years they will still be squeezing the shit out of you ....

.... and for the next 10,000 years .... until they get tired.
In a 1,000 years they will still be squeezing the shit out of you ....

.... and for the next 10,000 years .... until they get tired. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Temper temper little buckaroo it will be alright.
Temper temper little buckaroo it will be alright. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
"Temperature" is how you spell it. Unless you really do think I'm pissed.

Maggots like you are nothing to cause distress. Like most parasites they serve a useful purpose in the cycle of life. Reprocessing. Which probably explains why you are so full of shit. A virtual traveling fertilizer manufacturing facility.
"Temperature" is how you spell it. Unless you really do think I'm pissed.

Maggots like you are nothing to cause distress. Like most parasites they serve a useful purpose in the cycle of life. Reprocessing. Which probably explains why you are so full of shit. A virtual traveling fertilizer manufacturing facility. Originally Posted by LexusLover
It will be alright little buckaroo, don't get your panties in a wad. Your butt plug must have fallen out, you are throwing a tantrum. If you throw shit into a fan it will come beck.
More concerned about the two million gallons of the cancer causing chemical Corexit used during the clean up efforts.
More concerned about the two million gallons of the cancer causing chemical Corexit used during the clean up efforts. Originally Posted by SEE3772

Isn't that what caused the alleged "dispersement" of the oil on the surface?

According to the article there may be some "evidence" that the alleged "dispersement" was merely a chemical change that broke the oil up into small "heavier than water balls" which sank to the bottom to be covered over by the flow of sediment from the Mississippi River as it spreads across the Gulf floor in the "estuary" or "delta" of the river.

In other words .... "out of sight ... out of mind" .. but still a threat.

The Oil Spill was "junior varsity"!