Is this democratic racism?

Former Mayor Bloomberg tells Colorado that young, black males should be denied access to firearms. Racist? Maybe, Unconstitutional? Definitely.

I wonder if he even knows that young (any race of men or women) can't BUY a handgun until they turn 21 years of age. I guess then they are no longer that young. I wonder if such a law would affect young, black, male members of the military or guard? This is the state (New York where Bloomberg is from) that they fucked over their own police departments.

http://www.aspentimes.com/news/14957...gal-pot-stupid

Don't even think about going there EVA. Bloomberg ran as a democrat before he realized that he could WIN as a republican. Democrat to the bone.
Let's see... A race-baiting thread by JDIdiot? A Democrat in Republican's clothes?

Say it isn't so!

I am definitely for black males/females to acquire legal guns! I hope Bloomy get ass fucked with a 12 gauge. IMA sure he will enjoy it. POW!
Bloomberg ran as a democrat before he realized that he could WIN as a republican. Democrat to the bone. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Wasn't Senator Strom Thurmond also "a democrat before he realized that he could WIN as a republican?"

Was ol' Senator Strom also a "democrat to the bone?"
Actually Thurmond went through a more difficult journey but why tax your limited brain.

Since I find I have a few minutes before I have to leave...

Of course this has nothing to do with the OP but I find that Tampon gets confused easily nowadays.

Thurmond ran for president as an off shoot of the democratic party in 1948, in 1964 he changed parties to become a Republican. A change that took almost 20 years. Bloomberg switched parties in 2001 after being "a life long democrat" to follow in the footsteps of the popular GOP Mayor Guilani. In 2007 he changed parties to "independent" (New York has an Independent Party) after winning his latest election.

20 years for a Thurmond change and 20 minutes for a Bloomberg change.
Thurmond stayed a Republican for the rest of his life and Bloomberg only for six years.

As I said, bringing up Thurmond has absolutely nothing to do with the OP. Tampons way of trying to change the conversation from something he is uncomfortable with (democratic racism).
Actually Thurmond went through a more difficult journey but why tax your limited brain. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Spoken like a true Idiot!

In a battle of wits, JDIdiot loses every time. No matter who he goes up against!
Wasn't Senator Strom Thurmond also "a democrat before he realized that he could WIN as a republican?"

Was ol' Senator Strom also a "democrat to the bone?" Originally Posted by bigtex

The Strom Card... LOL!